Boston Vacation Rentals by Owner - Private room in a shared home - 1000 sq ft / 92 sq m - Ground level
* BOOK INSTANTLY IF LOOKING FOR
-INDEPENDENT LIVING. NO CURFEWS!
- Guests have separate entrance. Pop in and out as you please!
-NO uncomfortable mandatory socializing!
-NO watching channels other guests want to watch. Private Room TV!
-Room is furnished for Rest and Relaxation!
- On T & Bus line.
-Bright Clean Cozy Comfy Room close to Rozzy Sq with a mini room fridge & Air Conditioner.
- Bus #32 to Forest Hill T stop 5 mins away and then onto various Hospitals & Colleges.
- 3 Strip Malls w/ large Grocery stores. - Sacred Ht Parish & churches close by.
- Close to Rozzy Sq for Restaurants, Bakery, Banks & fine eateries, US Post Office, RMV etc.
It has been described too many times as a "cozy" house. Let's hope you find it to be so.
Apart from the Double bed, linen, towels, night stand, lamp, Chest of drawers, writing/computer table, Iron & board, Closet & hangers, what makes the room unique is the.........
* Mini fridge in Room in addition to kitchen fridge
* Outdoor security lights & camera
* Smart TV. Once signed in you have access to 450,000 movies and 4,000 streaming channels!!!
Access into the house through a coded entry. Code will be sent to you the afternoon of arrival day along with some extra pertinent information to help make your stay relaxed and enjoyable.
Bath/House Robe provided for long stays.
Access to Private Room.
Share Practical Efficiency kitchen w/ Dining table.
SHARE BATHROOM-cleaned Daily.
No living room.
Practical & Efficiency Kitchen space.
Two Red Hot ceramic stove burners adequate for making meals fulfilling any requirement.
Flatware, plates, pots and pans are all provided.
Microwave Convection Oven provided for roasting, baking etc.
Several appliances available along with Organic food spices provided.
Coffee & Tea K cups provided.
Kitchen wares are color coded.
More details upon arrival.
* Driveway parking available but may have to coordinate with the other guests.
*Ample street parking in front of the house. Street Cleaning on Mondays between Sunday 12 midnight - Monday 7am so park on the opposite side.
There's a small wall around the edge of the room; great for placing regular items on, but will break through if you SIT, lean or stand on it, so please be mindful.
Pleasant multicultural neighborhood.
The recently Late Mayor Menino of Boston lived down the road for many many years.
Not too far from the Police Station.
A recent guest that I hosted for quite a while, worked the late shift and would return every morning at 2. There never was an issue and she never expressed anxiety. That's the neighborhood for you. Nice & Safe.
Tons of "everything" around.
Flaming Grill & Buffet directly behind the house in the Walgreen mall All you can eat Cruise ship buffet style.
Some local stores are
- Local Rozzy Sq and all its Stores, Restaurants, banks etc etc
- 3 Strip Malls w/ CVS, Walgreens, Stop & Shop, American Basket grocery stores, Dental office etc etc.
- Pizza, McDonalds, KFC & similar foods all close by.
- New Exercise Gym
- Sacred Ht Catholic Church & other denominations close by.
- US Post office. RMV
Franklin Park Zoo.
Samuel Adams Brewery.
-Bus #32 picks up a few doors from the house.
- Very short ride to Forest Hill T station.
-Bus #32 stops upon return, directly in front of the house across the street.
Buses - Over 20. Buses leave from Forest Hills.
Subway- Orange line. - Forest hill
Trains- Needham line
ZipCar & Uber are also options.;