2 Covered parking stalls with unknown clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with 2 Other Properties
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 2 Split Units
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
Upstairs Master Bedroom
|2 Night Tables||Vanity||Hair Dryer
Ground Floor Bedroom
|2 Twin Beds||Closet||Night Table
Ensuite to Master Upstairs
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
Downstairs Bedroom Bathroom
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer Only||Clothes Drying Rack
|Coffee Maker||Convection Oven||Dishwasher
|Lounge Chair||Log Fireplace ||2 Sofa/Couches
|4 Traditional Chairs||Dining Table||
Property is NOT waterfront or within 30 minute drive of a lake, ocean or river.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 4 - Max Occupants 4
- Last updated on January 23, 2018
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on October 19, 2017
||Rate for 7 Nights
|May 27 to Sep 8
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Sep 18, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 4 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 23, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 19, 2017
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Lovely Farmhouse with its Front Garden and Covered Eating Area
The Entrance to the Borgo
The Driving Entrance to the Borgo of Castelrotto
Another View of the Pool with the Farmhouse on the Left Side
The Pool at the Borgo Overlooking the Olive Orchard and the Surrounding Valley
The Sun Filled Kitchen
A Peak onto the Back Garden from the Kitchen Window
The Brick Living Room Fireplace
The Downstairs Twin Bedroom
One of the Bathrooms
The Living Room
Another View of the Downstairs Bedroom
The Loft Style Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Bathroom
The Downstairs Bedroom's Bathroom
One of the Special Corners around the Borgo
The Downstairs Bedroom Can be Made up as Double Bed Too
Good Morning Tuscany!
The Floorpan of the Farmhouse
Another View of the Upstairs Loft Bedroom
Buonconvento Vacation Rental - Farmhouse - 1400 sq ft / 130 sq m - First and second floor
This cottage is the latest addition to the small antique hamlet called Borgo Castelrotto. It is a converted hayloft that is now a charming and romantic getaway. The upstairs bedroom that overlooks the beautiful surrounding countryside is a loft style with its own bathroom and air-conditioning. Downstairs there is a large living room that leads into the open kitchen with all modern amenities. There is another bedroom, with air-conditiong, and an ensuite bathroom with shower. There is a restored brick and stone fireplace in the cozy living that adds to the unique atmosphere of this farmhouse. Enjoy incredible tranquillity and sunsets by sitting in your private garden or by the pool that overlooks the olive orchard and the Ombrone river valley. The infamous bike path "Eroica" is just behind our property and easily doable for all ages. Biking, walking, tennis and horseback riding, hot air ballooning rides are all within a very short distance.