2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor Heated Shared Pool that is Shared with about 20 Other Properties
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
|2 Single Lower Bunks||2 Single Upper Bunks||
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Range Top||Toaster||Toaster Oven
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Eating Bar
|Electric Frying Pan||Island||Pots & Pans
|DVD Player with no movies||Phone - without an answering machine||CD Player
|Radio ||Stereo System ||Tape Player
|14 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is local antenna||VCR with no movies
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||
| BBQ private to this property.||Deck||
Property is NOT waterfront or within 30 minute drive of a lake, ocean or river.
Cancun is shaped like the number 7 with the short part of the 7 calm tranquil water, The long part of the 7 is big crashing waves. The Tranquil beach is a 1 or 2 minute walk, the big body surfing waves are a 3 minute bus ride. The beach is of beautiful fine white sand that never burns your feet even on the hottest day.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on March 12, 2010
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Mar 28, 2007.
- This owner / manager has completed 5 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 12, 2010
- The rates for this property were last updated on Aug 06, 2010
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Front of the House
View Looking out the Kitchen: Boat Dock and Palapa.
Great Place to Relax, Read, Or Catch an Awesome Sunset !
Boat Dock; There is Always a Great Sunset Here.
The Golf Course in the Back of the House.
Master Bedroom " Nice Quiet a/C in each Room "
2nd Bedroom "Nice Quiet a/C" Lulls you to Sleep.
The Golf Course in Back of the House.
Cancun Guest House - Home - 700 sq ft / 65 sq m
This house is in the middle of the hotel zone. Water in the front, golf course in the back. It's Hole 11 of the Cancún Golf Club at Pok-Ta-Pok. There is a Palapa in front of the house that is great for swinging. In the hammock you can read and watch the sunset. Very peaceful, right on the boat dock. One of the neighbors owns a deep sea fishing charter company and every day around 11:00 and then again at 4:00 you can see the catch for the day. You can also buy these fish from them. You can make a deal with him if you like to go fishing. There are also lots of fish right off the dock.
This Unit has a Awesome View of the Lagoon in the front The Ocean is in the back about 300 yards behind. The Golf Course is Between you and the Ocean.