2 Carport parking stalls with unlimited clearance
There is no internet connection.
|Queen Bed||2 Night Tables||Vanity
|Bathtub||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer Only||Clothes Drying Rack
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Convection Oven||Kettle
|2 Modern Chairs|| Sofa/Couch||Dining Table
|Table Lamp||DVD Player with DVD movies||Exercise Bike
Base Occupants 3 - Max Occupants 3
- Last updated on December 29, 2016
Long Term Rates - Rates last updated on December 29, 2016
||Rates for Long Term Stays
|Dec 1, 2017 to Nov 30, 2018 Min Stay 90 nights
||Rates for Long Term Stays
|Dec 1, 2018 to Jun 21, 2019 Min Stay 90 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Dec 28, 2016.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Dec 29, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on Dec 29, 2016
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
The Stupendous View from the Dining Room
Bringing the Colors of the Sea in to the Lounge
Dining Room Table with a View
The Enclosed Balcony with Futon/Couch. Views of the Atlantic Ocean from Every Room
Side View of the Kitchen
View from the Balcony
Another View of the Lounge/Dining Area
The Tranquil Colors of the Main Bedroom
Accommodation - Apartment - 750 sq ft / 69 sq m - Second floor
Situated on the exclusive Atlantic Seaboard, Sea Point is a charming seaside resort- A security apartment block, 10 minutes walk from the beach and the main road shopping area, 15 minutes drive from Table Mountain and 20 minutes from a little fishing village called Hout Bay - legendary for it's fish and chips Cape Town style. It is 10 minutes from the centre of town and the world renowned Victoria and Alfred Shopping Mall
The apartment consists of:
A large bedroom with queen size bed and beautiful views of the sea.
Lounge/dining room with sea and mountain views
Enclosed balcony with futon/couch for guests - also has gorgeous sea and mountain views
Small kitchen with washing machine/ tumble dryer/microwave/fridge etc etc
Apartment comes with a parking bay via remote access - parking bay is safe and secure for two cars