There is ample parking on the property.
10 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 3 Split Units
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Bathtub||Bidet||Regular Stall Shower
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer Only||Laundry Supplies Provided
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Gas Range||Kettle||Oven - Stove
|Range Oven||Range Top||Toaster
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Eating Bar||Espresso Maker||Full Freezer
|Pots & Pans||Dry goods||
|2 Traditional Chairs||Log Fireplace ||
|4 Dining Chairs||Round Dining Table||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||Fire Pit||
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 6
- Last updated on October 25, 2016
||Nightly Rate Range
|Nov 8 to May 31 Min Stay 2 nights
|Jun 1 to Nov 5 Min Stay 2 nights
||Nightly Rate Range
|Nov 6 to May 31 Min Stay 2 nights
|Jun 1 to Aug 26 Min Stay 2 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 16, 2013.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Oct 25, 2016
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
A superior-styled vacation home in best area of Tuscany's Chianti region. Easy access and close proximity to Tuscany's finest restaurants make this a perfect choice for your vacation home near Siena and Florence. Recently renovated with all modern conveniences, this 1500's Stone Farmhouse is situated perfectly in the middle of Olive Groves and rolling Chianti Classico Vineyards. U.S. Owner resides in Tuscany, for your travel and touring guidance.
Stay in this authentic antique-filled Tuscan Farmhouse behind gates up a long drive within walking distance of small villages of Villa-a-Sesta and San Gusme, restaurants and wine-tasting. A professionally-equipped kitchen and large outdoor living and dining spaces are just two of the premiere features of the property.
Dreamliner Views overlooking vineyards and groves, the Chianti valleys, to the distant mountains of the Maremma.
The main (middle) floor consists of an updated cook's kitchen, dining salon, living room, powder room, our own 'piazza' and rambling view terraces with fireplace and BBQ. A tended kitchen garden full of herbs, greens and seasonable vegetables, with almond, apricot, fig, and berries only an arm's length away for those yearning to be Tuscan chefs.
The 'Vineyard Suite': upper two rooms with en-suite bathroom. Double room along with Single room, private entrance, view terraces, bathroom with jacuzzi-tub+shower. There is a cozy reading nook / window-seat in the double room.
The 'Garden Suite': ground floor, two adjoining rooms with large en-suite travertine bathroom. This suite consists of a carved chestnut-wood 17th c. Double room, private entrance with view terrace, a French-Empire single sitting room, travertine Bathroom, antique claw-foot iron tub and large walk-in shower room.
The entire property is thoughtfully furnished with 18-19c Italian and French antiques, sculpture, Italian ceramics. Italian bed linens and towels are provided. Wireless internet throughout.
There are bicycles for exploring the easy rolling lanes, plenty of local wine and oil, and various in-season festivals and markets. The main dining terrace offers a pergola-covered travertine table with a large BBQ fireplace and seasonal lounge. All windows are screened, sleeping rooms offer individually-controlled air conditioning.
AL fresco dining will accommodate up to 12 guests for your special occasions. Plan a home-catered meal on the main terrace for your ultimate Tuscan experience.
The estate is minutes from the village of Castelnuovo Berardenga and is within close walking or biking proximity to San Gusme and Villa-a-Sesta, and Gaiole-in-Chianti. Florence is about an hour+,Rome just about 2+ hours. Siena is 20 minutes away. Reached easily by car are towns such as Montalcino, Arezzo, Greve, Cortona, or Castellina-in-Chianti. Tuscan beaches or fishing villages of the Cinque Terra are 2 to 4 hours away.