1 Off Site parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with 2 Other Properties
Heating & Air Conditioning
|Double Bed||Single Bed||Closet
|2 Night Tables||Vanity||
|2 Single Beds||Closet||Night Table
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Gas Range
|Kettle||Oven - Stove||Toaster
|Bakeware||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Espresso Maker
|Pots & Pans||Filtered Water||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||4 Lawn Chairs||Patio Table
|Porch||Fruit Trees||Flower Garden
|2 Traditional Chairs||Portable Fan ||Log Fireplace
| Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table||2 Table Lamps
|Foot Stool||DVD Player with Blu-Ray movies||10 inch 3D Television
|TV source is satellite and cable||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jun 14, 2011.
- This owner / manager has completed 3 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 20, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 11, 2012
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Pool and Village of IL Borgo and the Cottage
View of Gardens and Lovely Pool - There Are many Places to Sit Unwind and Relax and Enjoy the Tuscan Countryside
Relax, Unwind with a Simple Bottle of Tuscan Red.... - Tours to some of Tuscany'S Best Wineries Can be Arranged. However Even the most Simple Local Wines Are Enjoyable.
Poolside - the Pool Offers a Pergola and Alongside There Are Sunbeds with Views of the Valley.
Main Bedroom - the Main Bedroom has a Comfortable Double Bed with Double Aspect Windows.
Views from IL Borgo Tranquilitta - you Do Not Need to Go Far to Enjoy Views of this Gorgeous Valley and Surrounding Bucolic Beauty. Just about Everywhere!
Sitting Room with Fireplace. - the Sitting Room has a Comfortable Sofa and Two Comfy Armchairs Situated around the Wood Burning Fireplace. There is a TV, Books and Views from the Windows.
Simple Things in Life - Pasta, Olive Oil and Wine - Oil from IL Borgo is Available for you to Try - Simply Drizzle some on Fresh Pasta and Sprinkle with Fresh Parmigiano - what Could be Better?
Dining Views - Terraces Have Individual Views of around the Olive Grove and Beyond.
Original Stone Pizza Oven - Not Just for Pizza, you Can Prepare a Barbeque and More.
Main Bedroom - Large Comfortable Bed with Double Aspect Views over Gardens.
Part of Thegardens - the Cottage is Surrounded by Natural Gardens, Olive Groves and Fabulous Views.
Optional Bathroom - this Bathroom is Situated in the Annex of the Main Building. it is Made Available When the Additional Sleeping Accommodation is Required.
Single Bedroom - the Single Bedroom Also has a Crib If Required.
Breakfast Terrace outside the Kitchen - the Cottages Have Terraces for Breakfast (and other Meals) which Are Private and Relaxing.
The Pool - Perfectly Located to Provide Outstanding Views of the Valley. Sunshine and Sunsets - Perfect Place to Relax.
Main Bedroom of Cottage - Cottage has 2 Bedrooms - one Double one Single, plus an Additional Annex with Sofa-bed and Second Bathroom.
Second Entrance to Cottage, with Original Stone Stairs to Sitting Room - Wherever Possible, the Original Features of the Cottage Have Been Retained.
Castiglion Fiorentino Cottage Rental - Cottage - 1000 sq ft / 92 sq m
The villa is an enchanting cozy cottage with a fabulous pool, nestled in olive groves with views of one of Tuscany's most gorgeous valleys. One of three properties, this independent detached cottage was recently restored and is built from the local sandstone, “Pietra Serena,” with its soft ochers and grays. Lovingly preserved, it retains its rustic charm and makes the perfect home for your vacation in Tuscany.
The cottage can sleep up to 5. It has two bedrooms, (one double and one single), plus the option to use the adjacent annex which provides sleeping for an additional 2 guests by way of a sofa-bed and additional bathroom. The cottage has a lovely sitting room, kitchen/diner and bathroom.
It has a private furnished terrace with access to the old stone oven and barbecue pit for ’al fresco’ dining. The swimming pool has been idyllically positioned to benefit from the stunning views of the valley and the distant Tuscan towns. Although the cottage has central heating, it also has a large open fireplace welcoming early and late season visitors.
A laundry room on site is available for guests’ use.
Our closest towns are Castiglion FIorentino and Cortona both tracing their roots back 3000 years! Both are protected by magnificent stonewalls and city gates over 2000 years old. Other places not to be missed are Arezzo, Pienza, Montepulciano, the Chianti region, Assisi, Siena, & by train, Florence is just an hour from the local rail station