1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
There is no internet connection.
|Single Lower Bunk||Single Upper Bunk||
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|2 Small Fridges with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Range Oven||Range Top||Toaster
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||Dock||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 23, 2001.
- This owner / manager has completed 54 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Dec 19, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on Apr 02, 2014
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Torch Lake Vacation Rental - Cabin - 400 sq ft / 37 sq m
There are partial views of the lake from a couple of windows.
Screened porch, Weber charcoal grill. We are situated on the east shore, just a few miles north of Alden. There is a boat launch a mile away on the Clam River. Moorings are available on a first come, first serve basis. The Clam River leads into the beautiful chain including Clam Lake, Lake Bellaire, and the Grass River Natural Area. It's the perfect area for boating. Traverse City is 45 minutes away, Charlevoix is 30 minutes, Petosky is an hour.