- 1 BDR
- 1 BA
- Sleeps 4
avg €111 EUR
My apartment will seduce those who are looking for a charming place ideally located in the historic Paris. The Marais is one of the oldest districts of the city, but also one of the most animated.
The Pompidou center (Beaubourg), Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Louis Island, and the Louvre museum are all within walking distance.
Located in a pedestrian street, this quiet pied-à-terre is on the first European floor with elevator access (second floor American). Security is assured by 2 door codes. It can sleep up to 4 people.
It has been carefully designed and consists of 2 rooms.The bedroom (not totally closed) has a double bed and gives onto a small inner courtyard so quietness is absolute.
In the living area, you will find a large and comfortable sofa bed (with a real mattress - sleeps 2) and modern amenities : high-speed Wi-Fi, free long-distance phone calls, television, DVD player and a Hi-fi music system with an iPod connection.
The kitchenette is fully equipped: a two plate ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and enough utensils,cutlery and crockery to serve four people quite easily on the extendable dining table in the main living area. This apartment also houses a fully programmable washing machine.
Lots of restaurants, quaint bistros,...Souvenir shops... , department store ...And all kinds of shops surround this lovely apartment. You also have a supermarket at the doorstep open until 10pm and on Sundays mornings.
The closest subway stop is “Hôtel de ville” only a few steps away.
EXPLORE ON FOOT these famous sights and museums :
• The Pompidou Center (Beaubourg), round the corner
• The River Seine with its second hand booksellers and 'Paris Beach' in the summer : round the corner
• Notre-Dame Cathedral, 5 minutes walk
• Saint-Louis Island, 5 minutes walk
• The Louvre Museum, 15 minutes walk
• The Conciergerie, 10 minutes walk
• The Holy Chapel, 5 minutes walk
• The Carnavalet Museum (the museum of the history of Paris), 10 minutes walk
• Place des Vosges (Victor Hugo's house), 10 minutes walk
• Picasso Museum , 10 minutes walk
• Tour Saint-Jacques, 2 minutes walk
The Latin quarter is also at walking distance.
• The Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées are only a 20 minute Metro ride away.
° ° ° ° ° °
=TRANSPORTATION METRO & EXPRESS TRAINS RER =
Located in the very heart of the city, this apartment is in a strategic area, close to several metro stations and ideal for easily reaching all the major points of interest Paris has to offer.
- the Metro station 'Hôtel de ville' round the corner Metro lines 1 & 11.
- 'Châtelet', 'Châtelet-les-halles' stations hub and meeting point of major Paris transportation (Metro lines 1, 4, 7, 11, 14 and express trains RER lines A, B, D). For instances: Direct access from/to Charles de Gaulle airport, Disneyland Paris, Gare du Nord.
- Metro/RER station 'Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame' (Express train RER lines B, C, Metro line 4). For instance direct access to the Palace of Versailles
° ° ° ° ° °
Review from Rebecca M., Los Angeles:
My friend and I enjoyed a wonderful week in this beautiful apartment, right in the heart of the Marais. The listing and photos all accurately represent the charming space, which was spotless and well-maintained. Laurence was so thorough and helpful in communicating with us before our trip. We absolutely loved staying here, and hope to return again soon. Thank you for everything, Laurence.
Review from Emma B:
We were so impressed by this apartment. It has everything you need and its right in the thick of things. Yes its small, but we (2x adults 2x kids) fitted in just fine. If you want an affordable, clean, central base to discover Paris you'll love this place. Laurence is also an excellent host and very well organised.
Review from Ed M:
As we only had two days to explore Paris, we were looking for an apartment that was near transportation with easy access to the sights. We loved the location of this apartment. The apartment was able to accommodate three of us as we were travelling with our teenage son. There was a grocery store and Metro station around the corner. We enjoyed our walk to the bakery and coffee shop for breakfast. The owner Laurence met us at the apartment, explaining the amenities and helping us get on our way to the sights. We enjoyed using the Batobus to get around the city which was only a short wall away. We would definitely stay here again.