3 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with clearance
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)||
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Drying Rack||Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels
|Garbage bags||Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Basic spices
|Dishwasher soap||Dry goods||
|Modern Chair||Gas Fireplace || Sofa/Couch
|Bar Table||2 Side Tables||Credenza Desk
|Floor Lamp||3 Table Lamps||Ottoman
|2 Bar Stools||DVD Player with no movies||32 inch LCD Television
|TV source is cable||VCR with no movies||
Laundry Room / Area for tool storage
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||Laundry Sink
|Laundry Supplies Provided||
|4 Modern Chairs||Patio Table||2 End Tables
|Natural Gas BBQ private to this property.||Deck||Grass/Lawn
Parking Area (Bring your boat or work truck)
Den /extra sleeping area
|Double Bed||2 Night Tables||Alarm Clock
Base Occupants 1 - Max Occupants 3
- Last updated on July 02, 2014
Long Term Rates - Rates last updated on March 06, 2015
||Rates for Long Term Stays
|Apr 1 to Apr 19 Min Stay 60 nights
|Apr 1 to Apr 19 Min Stay 14 nights
|Apr 1 to Apr 19 Min Stay 30 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jul 29, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 16 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jul 02, 2014
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 06, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Our Backyard! Private Forest..
Eat in Kitchen
Private Laundry Room Next to Kitchen
Large Area for over Sized Vehicles Or Boat.
Looking out the Window at the Winter Wonderland
Put your Feet up! - Large Windows with New Blinds.. Separate Entrance
with Easy Access to the Stainless Bbq Grill.
Large Eat in Kitchen with all the Basic'S and more
Master Bedroom with Quality Linens
Den.. (with Double Bed) Looking Towards Master Bedroom
Work Area.. Bring your Lap Top and Stay Connected
View from the Living Room Window..
Kitchen.. with all you Need and More.
Entrance into Suite
Den.. with Double Bed.
Creekside Court is situated on a unique 3/4 of an acre of private forested back yard. Babbling stream included. We are at the end of a quiet cull-de-sac location in a well established neighbourhood. A place where neighbours still wave to each other and say hello! Some where your family can go for a walk and feel safe. The majority of our clients are tired of staying in hotels, eating at restaurants and just want to have a home away from home. You can fire up the BBQ, sit outside in a peaceful setting, close to nature and relax. Some come to stay for a week.. and then end up staying for the duration of their contract. Our suite also provides you with the opportunity, if you are relocating, to decide where you want to live before committing to an area you are unfamiliar with.
The basement suite has over 1100 square feet and features a separate entrance, in a park like setting. We have just completed renovating it (2009) and has all new quality flooring, lighting, window coverings, and a fresh coat of paint. The spacious living room features a gas fireplace, has high end furniture, large ottoman, end and sofa tables, TV, DVD. There is also a pub style table suitable for working off your lap top while having a beautiful view towards the forest. The suite has a large maple kitchen with a table for four, full size fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, quality dishes, pots and pans. There is also plenty of room outside to lounge in a magnificent setting or to BBQ (provided for you) with access to our fresh herb garden. Next to the kitchen is a private (Not Shared)) laundry and storage room equipped with a full size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board. This is also a perfect area to store your tools and or equipment.
The bright bedroom has a queen size bed with quality linens, new mattress, box spring and duvet. The den features a double bed (with a full set of linens / duvet and pillows for those overnight guests). This area can also be used as an office or study area if you choose. The bathroom has a shower, pedestal sink and a dual flush toilet. The basement suite is super clean and bright, with large windows in every room.
Typically our guests are Visiting relatives, freinds in RC Hospital,Construction or film industry, or relocating to the area. We respect your privacy as you would ours.
Extreme high speed internet hook up (wireless), cable and all utilities are included. Parking is on street / or off street. We also have room if you have a boat or oversized vehicle.
Occasionally we receive requests in regards to children staying.. Children are welcome, but due to the nature of the property they must be supervised at all times.
A small, well behaved (and supervised) pet may be considered. There is a nice side yard for your pet and we are close to great dog walking parks. If you are looking to hang your hat, then this may be for you. Housekeeping can be arranged if required.
We are located in Central Coquitlam with easy access to the #1 Hwy. (Trans Canada Hwy), the Port Mann Bridge, and Lougheed Hwy. The skytrain is a 5 minute drive away and 10 minutes to S. F. U. and Douglas College. Skytrain takes you downtown, with various stop in between. We are between Lougheed Mall and Coquitlam Centre, close to shopping, pubs, restaurants and movie theatres. Bus is one block away.
To get and idea of Location.. Google Austin and Schoolhouse in Coquitlam.