1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with clearance
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Microwave||
|Electric Fireplace ||Gas Fireplace ||14 inch Basic (CRT) Television
|TV source is satellite||Security Safe||
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer Only||
|Natural Gas BBQ private to this property.||Deck||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since May 02, 2008.
- This owner / manager has completed 7 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jul 23, 2015
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jan 20, 2011
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Kiwi on Patio
Do you like Salame
Dining Room and Kitchenette
Dining Room and Kitchenette
Between Olive Trees
Deiva Marina Lodging - Apartment - 400 sq ft / 37 sq m
Just six kilometers from the sea, but set in the tranquil countryside, possibly on the site of an ancient settlement, are the Borgo San Pietro Apartments. They are immersed in the olive trees and vines which are characteristic of this stretch of the Ligurian Riviera leading down to the Cinque Terre.
The old farmhouse has been restored with full respect for the traditional elements of rural architecture and houses the three charming apartments which bear the names of different species of olives.
View of the country, valley and at the end the sea.