There is ample parking on the property.
The parking is gated.
1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with about 20 Other Properties
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|King Bed||2 Closets||2 Night Tables
|Dresser||Pedestal Fan ||2 Table Lamps
|2 Single Beds||Closet||Night Table
|Pedestal Fan ||Table Lamp||
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Towels (matching)
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Convection Oven
|Toaster||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Drying Rack
|Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels||Dishwasher soap
|Garbage bags||Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Bottled Water
Open Plan Living Room
| Sofa/Couch||2 Coffee Tables||Floor Lamp
|Table Lamp||Laptop Computer||DVD Player with DVD movies
|CD Player ||Radio ||Stereo System
|Tape Player ||32 inch Flat Screen Television ||TV source is local antenna
|Board Games||Deck of Cards||
|4 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||7 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
|Chaise Lounge||Security Fence||Fruit Trees
|Flower Garden||Grass/Lawn||Vegetable Garden
Inner Hallway Cupboard
|Iron & Ironing Board||Clothes Drying Rack||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Mar 28, 2012.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Oct 20, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 06, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Swimming Pool and Gazebo
Delta Club Apartments
Covered Balcony - with Bbq & Patio Furniture Looking Towards Monte Poro.
Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Lounge
Lounge Area - with TV, Stereo System, Laptop Computer Etc. Looking out to the Balcony.
Bathroom - with Washing Machine.
Balcony View Towards Capo Vaticano - with the Headlands of Santa Maria and Capo Vaticano. the Delta Club Swimming Pool Can be Seen in the Foreground.
Balcony View Towards Sicily
View from Balcony - Looking South West with the Slopes of Monte Poro, the Coast of Calabria and the Delta Club Orchard in the Foreground.
Balcony View Looking East - View Overlooking the Orchard and of the Slopes of Monte Poro from the Rear / Side of the Balcony.
Swimming Pool and Apartments - from the Jacuzzi End with the Children'S Pool and Apartments in the Background.
Swimming Pool from the Gazebo End - with the Beach Volley Court and Monte Poro in the Background.
Santa Maria Beach 700m from Delta Club - 10 Minute Walk from Delta Looking North from Santa Maria Piazza.
Santa Maria Beach and Headland
Santa Maria Beach Looking South
Beachside Restaurant at Santa Maria
Grottecelli at Faro Capo Vaticano - the 3 Beaches at Grottecelli with Monte Poro in the Backround.
Middle Beach at Grottecelli
South Beach at Grottecelli
Sunset from Monte Poro - with Santa Maria Bay and Stromboli on the Horizon.
Aeolian Islands and Stromboli at Sunset
Sunset over Santa Maria Headland from the Balcony
Barbalaconi Village near Ricadi
Santa Maria Isola Tropea
Tropea from Drapia
Tropea Harbour from the Cathedral Area
Narrow Alley in Tropea
Piazza in Tropea
Piazza Cannone Tropea
Piazza Republica Pizzo
Making Tartufo Noir Pizzo - Pizzo is Famous for it Tartufo and Must be Tried in Piazza Republica.
Chianalea Scilla - the Harbour and Fishermen'S Houses at the Waters Edge in Chianalea, Scilla.
Cattolica Di Stilo - a Greek Inspired Church at Stilo.
Side Street in Gerace
Norman Castle at Gerace
Aqueduct near Ricadi & Spilinga
Church Interior Tropea
Forests in the Aspromonte National Park
Messina Straits at V. San Giovanni Ferry
Messina, Ferry Destination for Sicily
MT Etna Covered in Snow from Taormina, Sicily
Greek Theatre at Taormina, Sicily - Taormina is a Very Popular Destination in Sicily and it is Possible to Visit it from Delta on a Day Trip by Car.
a Journey of Ninety Minutes (52 Miles) to the Ferry (20 Minute Crossing) at V.san Giovanni to Messina, Sicily. from Messina to Tarormina is Only a Forty Five Minute Drive (32 Miles).
Santa Maria Accommodation - Apartment in a complex - 550 sq ft / 51 sq m - First floor
Situated in a rural area only 700 metres from Santa Maria beach and it's restaurants, supermarket and church. This 1st floor apartment is located in the Delta Club Residences in a gated resort. The property is well equipped and has air-conditioning/heating and has a large covered balcony ideal for alfresco dining. The large swimming pool with jacuzzi and children's section, sun loungers and a covered gazebo is within a landscaped garden with banana plants, olive, lemon, orange, peach, apricot and palm trees. There is a beach volley ball court on the resort.
The resort is 3 km. from the popular beaches of Grotticelle and 12 km. from the medieval picturesque town of Tropea which is the favorite tourist destination in Calabria. Day and night boat trips from Tropea harbor to visit Stromboli and the Aeolian islands, water sports with fishing, sailing, boat hire, scuba diving, bike hire and horse back riding are available locally. Within a 30 minutes drive you will find the modern shopping mall of the Vibo Center and the administrative centre of the Region at Vibo Valentia. Take a two hour drive to the Aspromonte or the Sila National Parks & marvel at the glorious mountain and lake scenery as well as visiting the centuries old mountain villages.
You can enjoy a day trip to Sicily and Taormina and visit Scilla on your return & see the fishermen's cottages (many converted to restaurants) lapped by the sea at Chianalea near the harbour.