2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
|Queen Bed||Ceiling Fan || Sofa/Couch
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Convection Oven||Gas Range
|2 Sofa/Couches||42 inch LCD Television ||TV source is local antenna
|6 Traditional Chairs||Dining Table||
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 6
- Last updated on May 26, 2018
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on October 14, 2015
||Nightly Rate Range
|Mar 25, 2017 to Mar 24, 2018 Min Stay 3 nights
||Nightly Rate Range
|Mar 25, 2018 to Mar 24, 2019 Min Stay 3 nights
||Nightly Rate Range
|Mar 25 to May 26 Min Stay 3 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 05, 2015.
- The availability for this property was last updated on May 26, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 14, 2015
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
View from Front Deck
Ocean View from Front Bedroom (Double Bed)
Main Bedroom Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom Queen Bed and Single Bed
Vanity Area and Walk in Shower Stall
Diggers Camp Beach is a 2 Minute Walk
Post Surf Rinse off in the Natural Spring Fresh Water
Kangaroos and Emus are Frequent Visitors
Centrally Located for Exploring the Yuraygir National Park
Diggers Camp Accommodations - Beach style house - 2000 sq ft / 185 sq m
Our home is in the Yuraygir NP at Diggers Camp. Experience ocean views and ecologically sustainable luxury supported by low carbon systems such as solar electricity and hot water, rain harvested water and environmentally friendly waste systems.
The house consists of two connected pavilions. The fully renovated front structure comprises a kitchen, dining nook and lounge, all with ocean views. These spaces lead to the front deck, a sheltered chill out area with ocean and headland views. Completing the front pavilion is a cozy bedroom with double bed also with great ocean views.
The new fully equipped kitchen boasts stone bench tops and a double filtered water system. The lounge features a flat screen TV, DVD and sound box for connecting music players.
The rear pavilion features an expansive deck and outdoor dining setting with ocean glimpses. Off the deck are two large bedrooms featuring a queen bed and a queen plus king single bed. The deck also leads to the bathroom and separate toilet room.
We employ a range of high tech systems to enable a high degree of comfort whilst enjoying an "off-grid" national park setting. You'll be living in a self sufficient low carbon footprint dwelling that generates and stores its own electricity, water, hot water and advanced compost toilet system.
While the front deck offers whale watching in season, the rear deck provides a great viewing platform to quietly observe visiting wildlife including kangaroos, emus, goannas and a rich diversity of bird life amongst the landscaped native gardens.
The yard backs onto the surrounding national park. It features a fire pit for cooler nights, a hammock chill out corner, an outdoor shower and board storage rack and cleaning station for preparing the day's catch.