1 On Street parking stall with unknown clearance
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Small Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans||
|2 Arm Chairs||2 Sofa/Couches||10 inch Basic (CRT) Television
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||2 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
Property is a 3 minute walk from the nearest Ocean. There is a private dock.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 2
Last updated on December 16, 2014
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 23, 2011.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Dec 16, 2014
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Faja Dos Padres
This property is located on the south coast of Madeira, between Cabo Girão and Ribeira Brava, at the bottom of a steep cliff which rising about 250 m above this location.
In this 170,000 m2 property, where grows papaya, mango (25 different kinds), avocado, banana and many other exotic fruit. Fajã dos Padres also produces the best Malmsey wine in Madeira.
There are 5 houses in the complex.
Each house is composed by: 1 twin bedroom; 1 bathroom; 1 sitting-room with 2 sofas and a TV and kitchenette.
On the terrace there is a shared barbecue.
Electric heater available.
This idyllic place can only be reached by sea or lift.