Furore Vacation Rental - Apartment - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m - Second floor
Casa Miria is a splendid three -story villa on the top of a steep mountain overlooking the sea.
It is 200-square meter big and it sleeps 8 people into 2 separate and beautifully appointed vacation houses, each with comfortable indoor and outdoor living spaces. They can be rented either separately or together for a larger group of up to eight people. They share a private swimming-pool, a large terrace and a garden, all with a wide and splendid view of the sea and of the Amalfi Coast
The interiors are extremely bright and airy, they have been recently renovated and elegantly furnished with a mixture of traditional, elegant and modern furniture and fittings, and all to an excellent criteria to offer comfortable holiday accommodation
The floors are tiled with majolica tiles which have splendid designs and colours, and which are hand-made by local artisans.
Moreover, if you like hiking you will be able to easily reach the famous trail called Path of the Gods, the popular trekking route that begins from Agerola towards Positano that offers some of the most beautiful mountain and sea sights of the world.
Accommodation (roughly 100 sqm inside and 80 sqm of private terraces )
• Private terrace placed at the entrance of the house. The terrace is furnished with sun lounges, a dining table with chairs and offers a gorgeous view of the sea and of the Amalfi Coast
• Entrance is from the terrace into a large/dining living room. The living/dining area is comfortable and large, furnished with a dining table with chairs, a sofa with armchairs, a satellite television. Two sets of glass door gives onto the larger terrace and a third set of glass door dives access to a second, private terrace which is furnished with outdoor seating.
• Separate kitchen with cooker with 4 gas rings, electric oven, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle etc…
• Bathroom which comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC .
• Main bedroom with a double bed , a window and French doors which lead onto the main terrace. This bedroom has a spacious en-suite bathroom, equipped with a shower cubicle, a washbasin and toilet
• Second bedroom with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower cubicle, a washbasin and a toilet. French doors lead onto the main terrace
The roof terrace: The terrace is roughly 290 sqm and offers magnificent views of steep cliffs that dives into the sea, covered by terraces on which lemon trees and vineyards are grown .
The terrace is partly shaded by a brickwork pergola and sun umbrellas under which are two dining tables with chairs and a barbecue . The area exposed to the sun is equipped with comfortable sun lounges and an out door shower.
The terrace is shared with the guests staying at the two apartments of the villa.
You will reach it along an external stairway of approximately 50 steps
Access: Casa Miria will be accessed from the street level going up a private walkway .
Casa Miria 1 is 35 steps above street level while Casa Miria 2 is reached climbing a further stairway of 15 steps for a total of 50 steps from the street level.
Facilities: fridge/freezer, cooker with 4 gas rings, electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher, satellite TV, air-conditioned and central heating , hairdryers in each bathroom, ironing facilities.
Services: English speaking manager on call
TOURIST TAX: (from April 1st to September 30th) to be paid locally in cash is Euro 2,00 per person per day (children under 10 years of age are exempt)