Vacation Property Rental Agreement
This Vacation Property Rental Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement) is for the property located in Whistler and noted at time of booking ONLINE at our Vacation Booking Partners Site. YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT IN OUT OFFICES AND IS SUBJECT TO RECEIVING OUR CONFIRMATION YOU HAVE BEEN BOOKED IN.
Rental Rate and dates are AS PROVIDED IN THE BOOKING PROCESS ONLINE AND IN HISTORY OF SITE. RATE GUARANTEED UPON RECEIPT OF CONFIRMATION FROM OUR OFFICES. RATE ERRORS, ALTHOUGH RARE, CANNOT BE HONORED IF OFF BY MORE THAN 10% OF OUR ADVERTISED ACTUAL RATES
NAME OF GUESTS TO BE PROVIDED ONLINE AT THE BOOKING SITE. VALID IDENTIFICATION AND CREDIT CARD USED TO BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN OR WE WILL MAINTAIN THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO PREMISES SHOULD VALID CREDIT CARD NOT BE PRESENTED. ****Check in is required of preferably no one under age 25 unless accompanied by parents or guardians.
I. RESERVATION INFORMATION
ALL PROVIDED UPON THE PARTICIPATING ONLINE BOOKING SITE. BY ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS, THE TENANT HEREBY CONFIRMS AND ACKNOWLEDGES ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ONLINE TO BE TRUE AND ANY CHANGES TO OCCUPANT SIZE OR RESERVATION DATES WILL BE REQUESTED ONLINE VIA EMAIL TO IMMEDIATELY. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE CHANGES BUT WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO DO SO.
CANCELLATION – The deposit as shown for the property at the time of the online booking is non-refundable of $500. Cancellation of the booking must be received more than 30 days prior to arrival. No refund will be provided inside of thirty days prior to arrival regardless of the reason.
II. SECURITY/DAMAGE AGREEMENT
1. Security Deposit. A security deposit of CAD _500.00____ has been deposited with the Property Owner, or Property Owner’s designated agent (hereinafter referred to as “Owner”), in trust, as security for the performance by the Tenants of the terms under this rental agreement set forth following, and Further a damage deposit of $500 outside of the rental rate will be required by Check In for any damages caused by Tenants, Tenants’ family, agents and visitors (hereinafter collectively called “Tenants”) to the premises or furnishings during the rental period. Owner may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to the Unit cause by Tenants. However, Owner is not limited to just the security deposit portion of any security deposit amount and Tenants remain liable for any balance.
2. Key Charge. $100 will be charged for LOST keys for replacement.
3. Cleaning. Tenants shall be responsible for any undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the unit immediately subsequent to the Tenants’ departure. Please clean all dishes prior to departing. Fee for Standard Departure Cleaning is included on your online booking payment schedule. One Bedroom $85+tax, 2 bedroom $135+tax, 3 bedroom $165+ Tax, (3 bedroom deluxe with media or family area $200+ tax) 4 Bedroom $200+ tax. 5 bedroom $300 + tax In the event excessive cleaning is required, a standard rate of CAD $35.00_____ per hour plus taxes, with a one (1) hour service minimum will be assessed for extra cleaning which may be required. MID STAY CLEANING SERVICE IS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT US
4. Damage charge. Any damage charges incurred by the Tenants not covered by the security deposit listed above shall be assessed to the credit card used to hold the reservation. In the event of serious damages which may or may not require an insurance claim, the cardholder will be charged the full amount of deductible or damages as applicable and be held by the property owner. The charge does not limit further charges if applicable by the Insurance company themselves to the guest.
III. CHECK-IN/CHECK -OUT PROCEDURE
1. Check-In. Check-in time is 4pm on the day Tenant’s scheduled reservation begins. No early check-ins absent prior consent of Owners. Upon arrival, Tenants will be given their key(s) and gate access card(s) (if needed), as well as any special instructions or updates that may be applicable to the Unit.
2. Check-Out. Check-out time is 10am (SHARP) on the day Tenant’s scheduled reservation ends. Any delay in check-out, absent prior consent of Owners shall result in Tenants being charged for another night’s stay.
IV. USE AND ENJOYMENT OF UNIT AND PROPERTY
1. Use of Premises. Tenants shall only use the Premises as a residence. The premises shall not be used to carry on any type of business or trade, without prior written consent of Owner. Tenants will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use of the premises.
2. Quiet Enjoyment. Tenants shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the premises, and Owner will not interfere with that right, as long as tenants do not interfere with those rights of other tenants. Any call outs for NOISE or other by the Strata Corporation, Security companies, and neighbors or any other will result in an additional charge to guest with minimum $200 fine applied to the credit card on file. Any additional charges received for any reason from outside parties in relation to the Tenants stay will be applied to the Credit card and tenant will be informed immediately upon receipt. NIGHT NOISE BYLAW IS IN PLACE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10pm and 8am. NO Excessive or noise is accepted. No talking on exterior balconies, etc.. to ensure the Enjoyment of your neighbors in the residential complex.
Smoking is not allowed on the premises. $500 SMOKING FEE will be applied to cover air cleansing, carpet or upholstery cleans and any additional fines which may be imposed by Strata corporation or Resort Municipality of Whistler. ALL BC LAWS to be adhered, which requires NO SMOKING within 6 meters of any open windows or doors of a residential complex.
4. Alcohol or Cannabis.
Alcohol is allowed anywhere on the premises and use to be observed by all applicable Municipal, Provincial and Federal Laws. Cannabis is not a legal substance in British Columbia for use and consumption. Those partaking do so at their own risk of prosecution.
Pets are not allowed in the unit
Pets are allowed in the unit with PRIOR CONSENT.
If pets are allowed: PET FEE APPLIES OF CAD_$35 plus taxes________
Description of animals: ___NO MORE THAN TWO PETS (MID SIZE)___
6. Furnishings. The units are furnished and equipped by the Owner to owner’s taste. All units are set up for light housekeeping. A starter kit of supplies is provided at check in of toiletries, paper products, soaps and two presto logs. We make every effort to ensure all furnishings are in good working order. All items within may not be NEW but will be in good order. Contact our in resort contact to assist you with anything you may require assistance with in operation of WIFI, TV or any electronics or appliances. Please do not attempt repair or adjustments on your own while in house.
7. Use of Grills. Grilling is permitted and provided on the deck. Please report to us immediately should Propane be required.
8. Locked Areas. Areas that are locked, such as Owner’s personal storage spaces, for which Tenants are not provided a key, are off limits to the Tenants. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Tenants will be liable for any damage and/or missing items.
9. Occupancy – The property you have booked provides for a maximum number of occupants and must be adhered to. Any additional persons onsite after the hours of 10pm will respectfully be requested to depart should a report be made to us. Please refer to the online booking which will show the maximum allowable occupants overnight.
V. HOLD HARMLESS
1. Owner attempts to maintain the Units in the best of condition. Owner expresses no guarantees, express or implied, regarding suitability or fitness for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible under prevailing circumstances. It is Tenant’s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that the repair and/or replacement may be promptly taken care of. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (i) breakdown of VCR’s, hot tubs, saunas, and/or other recreational appliances or devices; (ii) power outages; (iii) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (iv) construction in the area; and (v) Units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Tenant’s individual tastes. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Tenant, and/or Tenant’s invitee, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising there from.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT, COMBINED WITH ANY AND ALL COMMUNITY RULES AND REGULATIONS (IF APPLICABLE) SERVES AS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. NO ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS ARE EXPRESSED NOR IMPLIED. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ANY AND ALL PREVIOUS ORAL AND/OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED AGREEMENTS. UPON WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC ENDORSEMENT, TENANTS AGREE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
__XX____By acceptance of the terms within online and going through the booking payment process of initial deposit – you hereby agree to all within. Mutual acceptance is made immediately by the company. In the event of unforeseen occurrence within the rental property, we reserve the right to relocate the booking to another property of similar stature and size and cover any upgrade costs or rate difference. (WITHIN SAME QUALITY LEVEL ONLY)