1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unknown clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
Shared Common Room with Laundry Facilities
The internet connection is a service to nearby building (wireless connection).
|King Bed||Armoire||Night Table
|Double Bed||Single Pull Out||Closet
|2 Night Tables||2 Table Lamps||
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Bidet||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Dishwasher||Oven - Stove
|Range Top||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans
|2 Sofa/Couches||Coffee Table||Floor Lamp
|10 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is satellite||
|6 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||4 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Dec 17, 2009.
- This owner / manager has completed 16 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 19, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Dec 27, 2017
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Another Pool View
Gambassi Terme Lodging - Apartment - 850 sq ft / 78 sq m - Ground level
Local charges noted below paid on arrival directly to the owner and are per week (children under 5 not included). These are NOT included in the totals provided by Owner Direct:
Air conditioning or heating: € 10 per day
Animals: € 15 per week
Extra cleaning: € 12 per hour
Cot € 40 per week
Extra linen € 5 per person
Accommodation tax Euro 1 per person per night max 6 nights (children under 14 years free of charge)
Spacious apartment, part of a beautifully restored farmhouse on a large estate in the heart of the Tuscan countryside. It has its own garden area for relaxing and dining al fresco. Close by is a large swimming pool enjoying a lovely view.
The apartment, on two floors, is spacious and comfortably furnished in classic Tuscan style retaining many of the original characteristics of the building, yet fitted with all modern comforts including air conditioning. The ground floor living area has a fully equipped kitchen / dining area which opens onto the garden where there is a barbecue and table and chairs for dining al fresco. A lovely brick archway separates the kitchen from the living room which has beamed ceilings, comfortable settees and satellite television. On the first floor are two pretty double bedrooms, and two shower rooms.
The estate's large swimming (16m x 8m) pool is the perfect spot for relaxing and taking a cooling dip whilst enjoying lovely views of the countryside and just 2km from the pretty Tuscan town of Gambassi Terme which has a selection of shops and restaurants. Situated in the farmhouse are a further four apartments and in other secluded positions in the grounds of this immense estate there are two private villas, and the main building, originally a convent, where there are some rooms and a handy reception with internet access. In the heart of Tuscany its a great base from which to explore this lovely region.
**There is an Administration fee of 30.00 Euros and an Accommodation Tax of of 2.00 Euros per person (between 18 and 75 years of age), per night up to 5 nights** This is not included in the quote provided by Owner Direct and is to be paid directly to the owner upon arrival.