Grace Bay Accommodations - Home - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m
This home provides its guests with a beautifully furnished modern Caribbean island atmosphere.
We are within walking distance to all water sports activities (Jet-skiing, Parasailing, Fishing Charters, Boat Tours, Island Hopping, Luxury Cruises and more)! Mini golf, cafes and the world's only Conch Farm (pronounced "konk") all at your doorsteps.
Its quiet and tranquil surroundings are ideal for vacationers who desire to have beautiful accommodations that provide all the comforts of home. We are located on thee eastern end of Grace Bay where you can enjoy Shopping, Site-See and Lunch or Dinner at some of the Finest Restaurants featuring World-Class Cuisines. We are also 3 minutes by car or 8-10 minute walk away from one of the most beautiful beaches that you have ever seen.
This home consists of three separate and detached spacious 2 bedroom villas. Measuring 1100 sq. Ft. Each designed to sleep 4. Each spacious bedroom is fitted with comfortable plush queen sized beds, lots of closet space, extra linen and pillows.
The living room is very comfortable, providing lots of seating, a large flat screen television, games and books. The Kitchen is also spacious and features full sized stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, washer and dryer, marble counter tops and all the cooking equipment you will need to prepare your scrumptious in house meals.
Enjoy our outdoor grilling area outfitted with a top of the line Weber Gas Grill, a native stone bar area for a sunset drink and our outdoor dining area for a romantic dinner for two, or seating for up to six persons for your own mini Island Fiesta.
Our home also comes equipped with beach towels and chairs for your three minute drive to the beach.
Diving and Water-sporting facilities are within a two minute walk, as well as The Turks and Caicos Ferry boat that is available to whisk you away to two of our neighboring islands North and Middle Caicos; home to Local Farming, Straw Work and the famous Middle Caicos Caves. The Ferry leaves Providenciales and returns to the dock that is in walking distance to your villa, at regular scheduled times throughout the day.
• Central Air Conditioning (Additional charges applies - 25 dollars per day);
• Wireless Internet;
• Complimentary Cell Phone (International and Local Calls - 5 dollars Credit Provided);
• Outdoor Grilling Station;
• Full-size Washer and Dryer in each Villa;
• Bed and Bath Linens;
• Beach Towels;
• Beach Chairs;
• Flat screen TV;
• Fold-up Child’s Crib (Available Upon Request);
• Housekeeping Service is available during your stay upon request;
• Each bed has four pillows and extras are available;
• A maximum of six guests are permitted;
• NO Smoking is permitted inside the Villa;
• The beach is a three minute drive;
• No Pool;
• Grace Bay Restaurants and Shopping only a five minutes drive;
• Full Size Kitchen; and
• Concierge Services available upon request at additional charges.