1 Covered parking stall with clearance
1 Underground parking stall with clearance
4 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with clearance
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Twin Upper Bunk||Double Lower Bunk||Twin Trundle
|Closet||2 Night Tables||
|10 Kitchen Chairs||Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Range Oven||Range Top||Toaster
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Eating Bar||Pots & Pans||
|Gas Fireplace || Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table
|2 End Tables||DVD Player with Blu-Ray movies||42 inch LCD High-definition Television
|TV source is digital cable||
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||
|3 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||Deck
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Sep 19, 2003.
- This owner / manager has completed 34 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Feb 18, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 15, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Snow Dusted Three Level Town Home in Village North.
Breathtaking Whistler in the Snow and Sun!
A Clear View of Whistler's Snowy Morning Runs from the Second Floor Patio.
Enjoy Sweeping Mountain Views of Blackcomb and Whistler from your Private Patios.
Stairs Lead from the Mudroom to the Open Concept Kitchen and Dining Room.
Offers a Bright, Open Concept Kitchen and Dining Room with Bar Stool Seating for Four and a Dining Table for Six.
The Living Room is Separate with Fireplace and Double Sofa Sleeper and one of Two Private Covered Patios with Sweeping Mountain Views.
Wide Carpeted Stairwells Quiets the Foot Traffic in the Complex.
First Nations Art and West Coast and Winter Photography Throughout.
Bright with Vaulted Ceilings and Sweeping Mountain Views. Roomy with Twin/Double Bunk Bed and Twin Trundle Below.
Full Bathroom with Shower Featuring Wood and Stone Accents.
Roomy Master Bedroom Comes with Ample Storage in Double Closet and Ensuite Bathroom.
Bright with Vaulted Ceilings and Ensuited with Full Bathroom and Soaker Tub.
Master Ensuite with Soaker Tub Featuring Wood and Stone Accents.
Mountain Vistas Await.
Powder Peaks and Bright Summer Bike Trails at your Doorstep.
Whistler-Squamish-Lillooet Whistler Accommodations - Townhouse in a complex - 1100 sq ft / 102 sq m - Second and third floor
A bright, family-friendly private entrance mountain retreat with Whistler Village and the Valley Trail at its doorstep.
Nestled in the quiet of Village North opposite the forested reserve of Fitzsimmons Creek and Lost Lake. The village and valley trail is literally at the door step. Guests enjoy the proximity to the mountain lifts, the next door Whistler Raquet Club and Marketplace Shopping Centre.
This 1,100 sq. Foot townhome has keyless entry on the ground floor and provides ample room for ski, boot and board storage. Stairs lead from the mudroom to the open concept kitchen and dining room. The living room is separate with wood and stone accents through out. It has a great fireplace and provides access to a pull out double sofa sleeper and one of two private covered patios with sweeping mountain views. Stairs lead to the top floor which houses two full bathrooms, a queen in the ensuited master bedroom and twin/double bunk with twin trundle in the second.
Also offers the convenience of free wifi, in suite laundry, free secured parking for you and your guests, cable television, all linens, kitchen and bathroom basics upon arrival.