Extra parking stalls are sometimes available for a charge.
3 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
|Double Bed||Armoire||2 Night Tables
|Wall Fan ||2 Table Lamps||14 inch Basic (CRT) Television
|TV source is satellite||
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Towels (not matching)||
|Bookcase||Iron & Ironing Board||Small Fridge with Freezer
|Coffee Maker||Gas Range||Blender
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)||Drying Rack||Pots & Pans
|Dish cloths/towels||Garbage bags||Bottled Water
|Single Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||Antique Chair||Bookcase
|Chandelier||Computer Desk ||Table Lamp
|2 Traditional Chairs||Round Dining Table||Bookcase
Base Occupants 1 - Max Occupants 3
- Last updated on January 20, 2017
||Nightly Rate Range
||Additional Occupants Per Night
|Feb 2 to Jun 29 Min Stay 2 nights
27 - 30 USD
|Jun 30 to Aug 31 Min Stay 2 nights
29 - 32 USD
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Feb 2 to Jun 29
|Jun 30 to Aug 31
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 09, 2013.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jan 20, 2017
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Let the guests speak for my unit...
We are so happy that we stayed at this unit. The apartment was very clean and spacious. It slept three very comfortably. It's only a short walk to the downtown area or a very cheap and quick cab ride. There are lots of stores and activity a stone's throw away but the hacienda is perfectly tucked away in a beautiful gated and quiet garden area. The Owner is lovely. She was very communicative during the process of booking our stay and was very welcoming when we arrived. We cooked a lot while we were there and the kitchen offered all the basics we needed. There are some nice spots to sit outside in the garden to eat too. The Owner provided fresh sheets and towels which she replaced mid-way through our stay. She is available and receptive to any questions or concerns. We also had a charming and quiet neighbor in the apartment upstairs who came to introduce herself. I would highly recommend this accommodation to anyone looking to stay in Guanajuato. It is located in a very nice and safe part of town, just at the outskirt of the hustle and bustle. It was also very affordable for us and a million times better than staying in a hotel.
Awesome place to stay. The whole apt complex is like a natural oasis in the middle of a beautiful city, plus the owner is an amazing host. If you have the chance, this is a different way to enjoy the city. I totally recommend staying with them.
Maraviloso is a place, a home that makes you feel at home, the owner is a wonderful woman who treated me very well, my room had what I needed to feel very happy and comfortable, is a house with lots of nature, with much peace, and above all helped me find tranquility, its location is very good and very central WOW.I spent a few days in the exhacienda marvelous THANKS for your hospitality.
The hacienda is set in a quiet garden, peaceful and removed from the busy city center but still only a short walk away. Guanajuato is an interesting city worth exploring but the hacienda will inspire you to stay in from time to time and relax. I once saw a turtle on the stone path and another time a snail. The owner is an excellent and accommodating host and her little dog is a charmer. You will sleep comfortably here.
This apartment is GREAT. A Colleague and I stayed there for a week and thoroughly enjoyed it. The owner was very responsive and always available for questions and help. The apartment is about a ten minute walk from downtown where all the action is. On a previous trip I stayed at the Camino Real further up the road and had to use a Taxi. From this house we walked. You do have to be somewhat in shape to walk up the hill, but my 50 yo bod had no problem.
My wife and I enjoyed our stay here. The Owner was extremely helpful with all of our needs here in the beautiful city of Guanajuato. We were in walking distance to everything. I would definitely return again in the future.