4 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|King Bed||Closet||Alarm Clock
|King Bed||Closet||Alarm Clock
Bunkhouse (Depending on Availability)
|3 Single Upper Bunks||2 Single Lower Bunks||Single Lower Bunk Futon
|DVD Player with DVD movies||Board Games||Foosball Table
|Hair Dryer||Washer & Dryer||
|2 Bar Stools||Iron & Ironing Board||Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)
|Medium Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Kettle||Microwave||Oven - Stove
|Blender||Eating Bar||Electric Frying Pan
|Griddle||Pots & Pans||Waffle Iron
|Double Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||2 Reclining Chairs||Ceiling Fan
|Log Fireplace ||Coffee Table||Side Table
|Phone - with an answering machine||24 inch Flat Screen Television ||TV source is satellite
|6 Dining Chairs||Ceiling Fan ||Round Dining Table
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 01, 2016.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 17, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 12, 2016
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Spectacular Lake View, Fishing Mecca, 10 Free Watercraft
180 Degree Lake View from Living Room
Dining Room with Fire Place
Great View from Kitchen Too
Master Bedroom with King Bed
Guest Room with King Bed
Covered Floating Dock has 10 Free Watercraft Available for Guests
Guests Enjoy Diving from our Rock
Our Pontoon Row Boat is Handy for Fishermen
All Ages Enjoy the Sea Cycle
Lakehome #8 on Left, #9 on Right. Both Share Dock and 10 Free Watercraft
17 Ft Canoe Can Also Carry 2 Children
The Bunkhouse is Great for Extra Sleeping Spots and for the Kids to Have their Own Play Space
Bunkhouse has Foosball Game and Dvd Player
Hayden Lake Lodging - Home - 1000 sq ft / 92 sq m - Ground level
Our Hayden Lake home is located in Northern Idaho, 8 miles North of Coeur d' Alene, ID, and 40 miles east of Spokane, WA. You can pack up the kids, stop at the store and move on in to your vacation home at Hayden Lake. Not only does a breathtaking mountain and waterfront view await you but a comfy 2 bedroom home with a fully equipped kitchen featuring a popular open-floor plan. Whoever does the cookin' will also enjoy still being a part of whatever family activities are going on while drinking in the fabulous view. The kids will love their very own digs in our optional bunkhouse and even bring friends (sleeps 6).
Day times will be filled with swimming off your own private rock or the dock and sunning on the spacious mid-deck. There are numerous watercraft and land toys for adults and kids and lots of room to enjoy group activities or just kick-back and relax. Deck eating facilities, just off the kitchen, provide for BBQing and group food fests. Evening walks in 14 acres of private forest, deck sitting, riding the Sea cycle, fishing from the pontoon boat, paddle boat, 3 kayaks, 3 stand-up paddle boards or 17 ft 3 person canoe , or a skinny dip are great ways to round out the day and then sleep like a baby in the awesome quietness that only the lake and forest can provide.
Enjoy super fishing off the dock or with the Sea cycle or the pontoon boat. There have been consistent catches of 14-16 inch Kokanee (Landlocked sockeye salmon), trout, bass, northern pike and crappie.
Prefer a little less action and a little more serenity for fishing, cruising or just relaxing, consider June or September. Some of the best weather conditions and peaceful times can be experienced during Spring or the early Fall.
An added benefit to the beautiful Spring and Fall is our rates are considerably lower than the high season so you can enjoy an economical, quality stay.
Reserve early, as many do enjoy this time period at Hayden Lake.
Please note: A bunkhouse that sleeps up to 6 may also be available, bringing the maximum accepted occupancy for this property up to 9 guests. The bunkhouse can be rented by guests in either of the lakefront homes that this owner offers and is available on a first come, first served basis, for an additional fee. This fee is automatically included in the total when the group has more than 6 guests, but can be added for smaller groups that wish to rent the bunkhouse as well. If you wish to include the bunkhouse in your rental, availability will need to be confirmed with the owner prior to booking.