VACATION RENTAL CONTRACT
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between the Property Manager and you, the Renters (also referred to as "Tenants" and "Guests"). Renters agree that this contract will not go into effect until their online reservation request is screened, and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters within 48 hours via email confirmation when their reservation is accepted.
No deposit is required to hold the reservation, but full payment is due 30 days prior to check-in.
There will be no refunds for cancellations or changes to booking if made within 30 days of the Renters check in.
The departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service, but will pay for the cleaning of your vacation rental upon check out.
Current rates for General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax will be charged to the Renter. These taxes will be quoted to the Renter before they book.
1) Renters agree to turn off Air Conditioning when not at home.
2) Renters agree to make known the terms of this Rental Agreement and all house rules to all tenants and their guests. Renter also understands that if upon check in there is not a copy of the House Rules then they must promptly request a copy via email from the Property Manager.
3) Renters agree to not smoke on property and it is understood that if they do they will be charged for all damages.
4) Renters agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused by Renters or their guests.
5) Renters agree that cars parked on property that do not have the expressed permission to do so will be towed at owners/drivers expense.
6) Renters will forfeit the full rental fee, if cancellation is made less than 30 days from arrival.
7) Renters agree and understand that full payment is due 30 days prior to check-in.
8) Renters understand that doors are to be locked upon check-out.
9) Renters agree that they cannot hold the Property Manager responsible for any items left behind after check out.
10) Renters agree that lost keys will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key and/or magnetic common area FOB key.
11) Renters understand that parties and/or excessive noise/music is not permitted on property
12) Renters agree that NO PETS are allowed on property unless the pet is ADA certified and the proper documentation of certification is provided to the Property Manager prior to confirmation of the reservation.
13) Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property and is required to be staying on the premises.
14) Renter understands that the Property Manager reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy which can be viewed at The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly to the Property Manager any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact the Property Manager directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
Renter agrees to hold Property Manager and/or Property Owners harmless and agree to indemnify the Property Manager and/or Property Owners for legal expense or payment of claims arising out of bodily injury, personal property damage, personal injury occurring on or about the premises, robbery, vandalism, acts of God, inclement weather conditions, or accidents related to fire.
By clicking I agree below I, the Renter acknowledge that I have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental contract and all conditions stated herein.