The Property Manager (hereafter referred to as "we", "us", or "our") provides rental management services on behalf of homeowners ("Owners") who rent their properties (including the associated fixtures and furnishings)(the “Home”) to guests (the "Guest" or "you") seeking accommodations on a short term or long term basis (collectively, the “Services”). We are the Owner's property manager and authorized agent, who will perform the Services related to your reservation. By using the Home and Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this guest agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement only applies to short term rentals and not long term rentals, which will be governed by the specific terms of your lease agreement with us.
1. Policies: Please treat our Owner's Home with the care you would at your own home and abide by following policies:
*Behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbors.
*Unless otherwise stated in the Home listing, you must be over the age of 25.
*You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the Home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
*Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the Home.
*No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the home lot line or in adjacent units, or any illegal activity may occur at the Home.
*No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties and where you have paid a pet fee in connection with your booking in advance of your reservation.
*No smoking is allowed in or around any Home.
*Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 10am - we will notify you via email in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available.
*Please use common courtesy at the home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging furniture.
2. Cleaning: Each home will be cleaned and inspected by third-party cleaning contractors after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. They will appreciate simple things like leaving the home tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash.
3. Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs, or Beach: If the home that you have reserved includes a pool or hot tub, or is on a beach, these can all be obviously dangerous. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the home and supervise all children at all times. Lifeguards are not provided. Decks and patios can be slippery when wet and can result in injury to anyone who is not careful. Guest accept and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of a pool, hot tub, beach and deck/patio areas.
4. Home Damage Waiver: Each guest will be offered an optional Damage Waiver that protects you against unintended damage done to the Property. This is not insurance, and the Damage Waiver does not apply to intentional damage done by the Guest or your guests, or excessive wear and tear due to parties, smoking, pets or otherwise, or additional cleaning charges due to stains or spills, or fines incurred by the police or HOA due to noise, excessive trash or parking, or damage over the purchased amounts of either $3,000 or $5,000. If Tenant does not wish to purchase this Damage Waiver, a security deposit of $3,000, $5,000, or greater depending on Property will be required at the time of booking. If a Home requires an additional security deposit, we will explain this to you before confirming a reservation. Guest acknowledges that any damage or fines not covered by the Damage Waiver or above the amount of any security deposit can be charged to Guest (and Guest’s card on file). The Damage Waiver can be purchased up to the day prior to your reservation but not after it has started. You do not have to purchase this Damage Waiver. Please contact the Property Manager directly at if you do not wish to purchase the Damage Waiver.
5. Excessive Wear and Tear, Noise and Occupancy: If excessive wear and tear is found for the Home, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Property Manager to charge Guest for additional fees. Tenant will be provided with a receipt for any additional fees incurred upon request or as required by local laws or regulations. If at any time the maximum number of the Home’s occupants is exceeded or if we receive information about excessive noise, the Property Manager has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to charge Guest a minimum service fee of $250 with no refund for the balance of the remaining reservation. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Property Manager to charge Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the reservation for the Home specifically allows a pet, if any sign of a pet is discovered, then Guest authorizes the Property Manager to charge Guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. The Property Manager will return any balance of a security deposit to Guest, less any charges or amounts owed by Guest, within fourteen (14) days after the end of the reservation or as otherwise required by local laws or regulations. Any charges owed by Guest may be charged by the Property Manager to Guest’s card on file in addition to seeking any relief provided by law.
6. Maintenance and Access: We have the right to enter the home at any time during guest stay and we will diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur. This is an associated risk of renting a single family residence or condo. If a maintenance issue occurs that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and significantly affects your stay; we reserve the right to refund at our discretion or offer to relocate you to another home.
7. Phone and Internet: Unless otherwise specified, all homes are equipped with a high-speed Wi-Fi connection where service is available and we will provide you with any required Wi-Fi passwords. We do not provide a land line phones for all homes and suggest that you please use your mobile phone or Wi-Fi enabled phone for calls.
8. Furnished Rental and Supplies: The Property Manager's properties are fully furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified. A limited starter supply of paper products, bath and dish soap are provided, but will not be replaced if consumed during your stay so we recommend bringing additional personal items with you. Staples (salt, pepper, foils, wraps, etc) are generally stocked by the owner of the home, however the Property Manager cannot commit these supplies being present. Guest is responsible for replacing stocked items as they are consumed. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using please provide for those items by bringing them with you. Extra towels are always recommended for homes on the beach, or with a pool or hot tub.
9. Weather and Other Unforeseen Events: The Property Manager does not accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, damage caused by weather/road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds will be given for any delays or cancellations due to such conditions. Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay.
10. Homeowners Association: The Property Manager cannot warrant the usability or condition of amenities provided through homeowner associations, including, but not limited to pools, hot tubs, club houses, tennis courts, golf facilities, and picnic & beach facilities.
11. Indemnity: Neither Owner nor the Property Manager assumes any liability for loss, theft, damage or injury to Guest, his/her guests or other occupants in the Home. The Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and the Property Manager from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, his/her guests or other occupants of the Home as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Home and agrees to hold Owner and the Property Manager free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, or their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
12. Sale Contingency: In the rare event the Home that that you have reserved is for sale, and/or is under a contract to sell, the Property Manager reserves the right to provide Guest with a comparable home at no additional cost to the Guest. Showings during occupancy are by appointment only at your prior approval.
13. Payment and Cancellations: We accept all major credit cards. For reservations made more than 30 days in advance, we only charge a deposit of 10% of the total reservation upon booking, with full payment due 30 days prior to check-in. For all reservations made within 30 days of check-in, we collect payment in full at the time of booking. All reservations which are made more than 10 days in advance are fully refundable if the guest cancels the reservation within 72 hours after the time of booking. After this cancellation period expires, all guest payments are non-refundable.