5 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
There is no internet connection.
|Double Lower Bunk||Single Lower Bunk||2 Single Upper Bunks
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Gas Range||Kettle
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)||Griddle
|Arm Chair||Log Fireplace ||Traditional Sofa/Couch
|Queen Bed||Night Table||Arm Chair
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||Dock||Fire Pit
|Hammock||1 Row Boat||
Property is waterfront (i.e. no properties between the property and water OR property is in a community with private waterfront access).
Kalamalka Lake is less than a 1 minute walk from the property without crossing a road. The large pebble beach gradient is gradual for a long distance. There is a private dock, moorage and float anchor.
It is located on Cosens Bay Road which is on the northeast side of the lake.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 7 - Max Occupants 7
Last updated on May 28, 2015
Rates last updated on March 12, 2015
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jun 11, 2008.
- This owner / manager has completed 10 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on May 28, 2015
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 12, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
View from the Firepit
Wharf from Cabin
Wharf at Sunset
Outside Eating Area Please[ Note Old Pic] Area has Been Redone with Lawn and Firepit
Eating Area with View of Lake
Kitchen with Coffee Maker Toaster Blender
Propane Stove and Large Fridge
Master Bedroom Queen Bed
Sitting Area off Master Bedroom
Sitting Area off Master Bedroom
1 Double with Single on Top Bunk
2 Slinge Bunks Same Room as Double Bunk
3 Piece Bathroom
Guest House with Sundeck over Looking Lake
Inside Guest House Queen Bed
Guest House with Sitting Area
Cabin is perfect for families who want to experience an outdoor vacation right on one of the best swimming and water skiing lakes in B. C. It has all the basic amenities available. It has a dock that will accommodate everyone. The covered eating area is at the waters edge. It is a good option for eating your meals outside.
The view from the dining room, living room, and master bedroom are all panoramic views of Kalamalka lake.
The road into the property is six km., on a gravel road through Kalamalka Provincial park. The park has great mountain biking and hiking trails. The cabin is powered by a solar system for basic power such as lights and charging your cell phone. It also has a backup generator.