1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
1 On Street parking stall with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
The internet connection is provided.
1 Locked Shed
|Queen Bed||Closet||Night Table
|Double Lower Bunk||Single Upper Bunk||Closet
|Night Table||Alarm Clock||Dresser
|Bathtub||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner
|Soap / Body Wash||Towels (not matching)||
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Small Fridge with no Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Convection Microwave||Convection Oven||Dishwasher
|Toaster Oven||Blender||Coffee Grinder
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)||Popcorn Maker||Pots & Pans
|Dish cloths/towels||Dishwasher soap||Garbage bags
|2 Single Trundles||Office Chair||Electric Fireplace
|2 Sofa/Couches||Coffee Table||2 End Tables
|Computer Desk ||2 Table Lamps||DVD Player with no movies
|42 inch LCD Television ||TV source is digital cable||VCR with movies
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||Clothes Drying Rack
|Laundry Supplies Provided||
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
|2 Chaise Lounges||Deck||Patio
|Fire Pit||Fruit Trees||Grass/Lawn
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Apr 25, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 50 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 06, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Sep 02, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Beautiful View of Kalamalka Lake, from Upper Deck. A 2 Minute Walk to the Lake.
Upper Deck Awnings with Cooling Misting System
Lower Private Patio with Fenced Backyard
Lower Shaded Patio Area with Outdoor Fans for the Hot Days!
Private Patio with Comfy Furniture and and Stainless Steel Bbq
Bright, well-Equipped Kitchen - Everything you Will Need, and more!
Bright, well-Equipped Kitchen - Everything you Will Need, and more!
Large Mirror Closet with Plenty of room..Plenty of Extra Towels, and Beach Towels, Blankets, Stored Here for your Use.
Entrance to Main Seating and Sleeping Area.
Living Area - Trundle Bed, Sleeps 2 Comfortably.
Another View of Living Area- Surround Sound, 42" Flat Screen Tv.
Sunny Comfy Living Area, with Sliding Doors onto Patio Area.
Sunny and Spacious Living Area.
Main Living and Sleeping Area.
Relax on Comfortable Recliners
Master Bedroom...Comfy, Cozy and Quiet...You Will Have a Great Night Sleep.
Another View of Master.
Comfy Queen Size Bed.
Second Bedroom - Double Bunk on Bottom with Twin Upper.
Bathroom with Tub and Separate Shower.
Enjoy a Warm Bath by Candlelight.
Fully Equipped Bathroom. Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Curling Iron and Blow Dryer.
Pathway to the Beginning of your Summer Vacation....
The Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park is Ideal for Hiking and Biking. We Have Bikes and Kayaks Available for Rental.
A Lovely Shaded Area from the Summer Heat is Provided, by a Combination of Fruit Trees. A Great Way to Spend a Relaxing Hot Afternoon.
View from Top of Driveway. Ample Parking.
Additional Parking at Top of Driveway, to the Right. 7' X 14'
Additional Parking at Top of Driveway, to the Left. 10' X 20'
Our Favorite Place for a Picnic...Just a Short Distance Away. One of the many Wineries Surrounding us in this Beautiful Valley.
Our Recommendation for a Lovely Picnic...Just a Short Distance Away.
Kalamalka Beach, Kayaks, Canoes, Pedal Boats for Rent - at the Far End of the Photo, you May See a little Bit of Alexander'S Neighbourhood Pub - Easy Walk If you'D Rather Have someone Else Cook for you for the Night!
We Are Approximately at the Centre of the Photo - Nice to be Located in the Middle of the Postcard.
Kayaking at Kalamalka Provincial Park (Four Minute Drive) - There Are Terrific Mountain Bike and Hiking Trails Here as Well
Kal Beach General Store; with Deli, Bakery, Fresh Produce - Convenient If you Want to Walk a few Minutes for a few Things - Five Minute Drive Takes you to a Lot more Shopping, Though
New Okanagan Rail Trail. Runs along Kalamalka Lake, 48.5 Km Total; 1/2 Right on the Lake.
Less than a 2 Minute Bike Ride Away!
New Okanagan Rail Trail. 1.3 % - Maximum Grade of the Trail - Easy Biking!
New Okanagan Rail Trail. Waterfall on the Route.
New Okanagan Rail Trail. Travel through Beautiful Orchards!
Kalamalka Lake Viewed from Silver Star Mountain! - this is Kalamalka Lake (we Are at the End Closest) as Viewed from Silver Star Resort.
Another Winter Photo of Kalamalka Lake Taken in our Neighbourhood! - this is Taken from a Location Just above from Where we Are.
Typical Local Winter Scene - this is a Winter Neighbourhood Scene of Kalamalka Lake.
Kalamalka Lake Accommodation - House with occupied suite - 1400 sq ft / 130 sq m
This is a beautiful, spacious unit located only a three-minute walk from Kalamalka Lake beach. Next to the beach is Alexander's Beach pub, which also has family dining and a liquor store. There's also Kal General Store, with a deli, groceries, and fresh produce. This is a good sized property with shade from the fruit trees growing in the private fenced backyard. There is a stunning view of the lake from the shared sundeck above. You're two minutes from the Kal Lake north boat launch, and a minute's drive from the Vernon Golf and Country Club, or 15 minutes from Predator Ridge golf course.
We're just five minutes from the City of Vernon, which has a wide selection of fine and family restaurants, a seven-screen Galaxy Cinema just down the road, as well as other entertainment, shopping and activities. There are award winning wineries nearby, many with fine restaurants and lake view patio dining.
There are some complimentary toiletries. The living room has a pair of comfortable lazy-Boy reclining sofas. Enjoy relaxing in the evening with surround sound, or sitting outside in the private backyard around the fire pit.