1 Carport parking stall with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|Queen Bed||Closet||Alarm Clock
|Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner||Towels (matching)
Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Convection Oven
|Range Oven||Range Top||Toaster
|Fine China||Espresso Maker||Pots & Pans
|Lounge Chair||Log Fireplace || Sofa/Couch
|2 Table Lamps||
|4 Dining Chairs||Log Fireplace ||Round Dining Table
Property is near water.
Kitsilano Beach ocean is a 20 minute walk from the property. The coarse sand beach gradient is gradual for a short distance. There is a public moorage with float anchor.
Ski/Board Out is a 30 minute drive to the ski resort parking lot.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 2
- Last updated on October 02, 2017
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on May 13, 2016
||Nightly Rate Range
|Oct 1, 2017 to Apr 30, 2018 Min Stay 5 nights
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on May 13, 2016
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Oct 1, 2017 to Apr 30, 2018
|May 1 to Aug 24
Long Term Rates - Rates last updated on May 13, 2016
||Rates for Long Term Stays
|Oct 1, 2017 to Apr 30, 2018 Min Stay 30 nights
|May 1 to Aug 24 Min Stay 30 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Apr 29, 2013.
- This owner / manager has completed 2 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Oct 02, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on May 13, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Front of Building - Peaceful Tree-Lined Street
View of North Shore Mountains from Townhome
View from Private Balcony - Bbq Provided
Loft Bedroom with Queen Bed
Bay Window in Loft Bedroom
View from Loft Bedroom
Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
Kitchen with Top of the Line Stainless Steel Appliances
Vancouver Furnished Short Term Rental - Townhouse in a complex - 700 sq ft / 65 sq m - Second and third floor
This charming & bright one bedroom 700 sq. Foot townhome has two levels. On the main level, it features a cozy open concept living and dining room with a wood burning fireplace. The main level also includes a fully equipped kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances and a two piece powder room. A quaint private balcony off the main living area looks onto the North Shore mountains and lovely upscale neighbourhood.
Head upstairs to find the loft bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with shower & tub. The loft features panoramic mountain views and a peek-a-boo view of the water from a large bay window. Skylights in both the bedroom and bathroom add plenty of natural light to the entire home. 100% cotton and natural linens are provided.
Kitsilano Town Home Highlights:
• Queen size bed in master bedroom
• High-vaulted ceilings & skylights
• Free high speed wireless internet, cable TV, DVD player, stereo with CD player and local phone calls
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, glass-top stove & oven
• Balcony with BBQ, bistro table & chairs, and view of North Shore mountains
• Wood burning fireplace
• Hardwood floors
• In suite laundry (washer & dryer)
• Free on street parking in safe neighbourhood