1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
3 Shared BBQs that are Shared with 5 Other Properties
|2 Double Beds||Single Upper Bunk||
| inch Television ||Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans
|Phone - with an answering machine||Radio || inch Basic (CRT) Television
|TV source is cable||VCR with no movies||Fax Machine
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||5 Patio Chairs||4 Patio Tables
Property is waterfront (i.e. no properties between the property and water OR property is in a community with private waterfront access).
Lake Cowichan river is less than a 1 minute walk from the property without crossing a road. The beach gradient is steep and drops off immediately. There is a private dock.
Right on a great fishing/swimming hole on the riverfront. If you prefer the Lake, you can paddle or walk in 10 minutes, or if you are a really good swimmer, you may prefer to swim from the wharf right to the lake. Swim, fish and paddle from the wharf. Fishing is great on the wharf, or just out front. For a real beach experience, swim or walk about 50 meters to Lake Cowichan’s favourite swimming beach. Our beach is very tiny, so you will probably prefer to sun yourself on the wharf, or in the yard. In the winter, the water is very high, so the beach disappears, but the wharf is available year-round.
Bring your canoe, or tube. Alternatively, rentals are available on site.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 6
- Last updated on February 20, 2017
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 16, 2003.
- This owner / manager has completed 73 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Feb 20, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Nov 13, 2014
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Views from Kitchen Overlooking Deck and Waterfront
Guests are Greeted with a Gift Basket
Views from Master Bedroom Overlook Yard and Waterfront
Main Bedroom has a Queensized Bed
Swimming Ladder on Wharf
Extra 3/4 Double Bed in 2nd Bedroom
2nd Bedroom has 3 Beds, this is a Set of Single and Double Bunk Beds
Views from Kitchen Table
Good Sized Flat Screen Tv with Cable
Kitchen has all Amenities, Dishes and Cooking Utilities
Fire Pit on Private Deck, Firewood and Marshmallows are Complimantary
1 Full 4 Piece Bathroom
Entrance from Courtyard
The 1 Full 4 Piece Bathroom is Fully Stocked with Linens
Enjoy BC'S West coast wilderness with all the amenities. Patio suites have all the comforts, are right in town and surrounded by beauty and wilderness. Canoe, fish, kayak, swim from wharf--or just laze on wharf. We provide the beach towels, charcoals and even the campfire wood and marshmallows for roasting..
Enjoy the great Canadian West-coast wilderness with all the amenities. Lake Cowichan is the heart of BC’s Adventure Playground. Outdoor enthusiast hike, swim, fish, bike, river-tube, kayak and canoe. We are the gateway to Walbran, Carmanah, West Coast Trail and Trans Canada Trail. Easy day’s trips are available for recreational trekkers. Come play hard and stay at our waterfront hotel.