1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with clearance
The internet connection is provided.
|Phone - without an answering machine||Radio ||0 inch Basic (CRT) Television
|VCR with no movies||Fax Machine||
is less than a 1 minute walk from the property.
Right on a fishing/swimming hole on the riverfront. If you prefer the lake, you can paddle or walk in 10 minutes, or if you are a really good swimmer, you may prefer to swim from the wharf right to the lake. Swim, fish and paddle from the wharf. Fishing is great on the wharf, or just out front. For a real beach experience, swim or walk about 50 meters to Lake Cowichan’s favourite swimming beach. Our beach is very tiny, so you will probably prefer to sun yourself on the wharf, or in the yard. In the winter, the water is very high, so the beach disappears, but the wharf is available year-round.
Bring your canoe, or tube. Alternatively, rentals are only a couple of minutes walk or paddle away, and very inexpensive.
Ski/Board Out is a 90 minute transit/shuttle ride to runs from the property.
Mount Washington is a nice drive away, located about 2 1/2 hours away.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 2
- Last updated on September 02, 2016
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 16, 2003.
- This owner / manager has completed 73 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Sep 02, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on Nov 24, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
4 Poster Bed, Very Comfortable, Bowling Ball Beautyrest.
Limited in-Room Kitchen Facilities--Fridge, Microwave, Coffee Pot, Tea Pot, Kettle, Dishes, Soaps, Coffee and Tea
Side Entrance, you Have a Private Patio with Patio Furniture and your Own Fireplace--Wood is Complimentary, so are the Marshmallows.
T.V., Cable and Wifi
3 Piece Bath, Linens and Soaps Provided
Swim, Fish and Kayak from the Wharf
All Guests Can Enjoy the Waterfront Amenities
Bring you Canoe for Water Adventures
Wharf Available for all Guests. We Even Provide your Beach Towels
Enjoy BC'S West coast wilderness with all the amenities. Patio suites have all the comforts, are right in town and surrounded by beauty and wilderness. Canoe, fish, kayak, swim from wharf--or just laze on wharf. We provide the beach towels, charcoals and even the campfire wood and marshmallows for roasting..
Enjoy the great Canadian West-coast wilderness with all the amenities. Lake Cowichan is the heart of BC’s Adventure Playground. Outdoor enthusiast hike, swim, fish, bike, river-tube, kayak and canoe. We are the gateway to Walbran, Carmanah, West Coast Trail and Trans Canada Trail. Easy day’s trips are available for recreational trekkers. Come play hard and stay at our waterfront hotel.