1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Shared Common Room with Laundry Facilities and Games
|Night Table||Alarm Clock||Vanity
|Single Bed||Double Lower Bunk Futon||Single Upper Bunk
|Rocking Chair||Side Table||Floor Lamp
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Popcorn Maker||Pots & Pans||Wok
|Log Fireplace ||Phone - without an answering machine||Radio
|18 inch LCD High-definition Television ||TV source is cable||VCR with no movies
|4 Reclining Chairs||Round Dining Table||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||Deck||
river is less than a 1 minute walk from the property. There is a private dock.
Right on a great fishing/swimming hole on the riverfront. If you prefer the lake or want an adventure, you can paddle or walk in 10 minutes, or if you are a really good swimmer, you may prefer to swim from the wharf right to the lake. But swimming is great right from our wharf--you just have to jump in--or use the swimming ladder! For a real beach experience, swim or walk about 50 meters to Lake Cowichan’s favorite swimming beach. Swim, fish and paddle from the wharf. Fishing is great on the wharf, or just out front. Our beach is very tiny, so you will probably prefer to sun yourself on the wharf, or in the yard. In the winter, the water is very high, so the beach disappears, but the wharf is available year-round.
Ski/Board Out is a 90 minute transit/shuttle ride to runs from the property.
Mount Washington is a nice drive away, located about 2 1/2 hours away.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 6
- Last updated on September 02, 2016
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 16, 2003.
- This owner / manager has completed 73 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Sep 02, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on May 16, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Eat in a Cheerful Kitchen Or on the Private Waterfront Deck
Main Bedroom has a Queen-Sized Beautyrest Bowling Ball Bed and Storage Closet
2nd Bedroom has Three Beds-- a Set of Bunk-Beds and Double Futon
Enjoy your T.V. Cable, Wifi from both Bedrooms
Water Views from 2nd Bedroom
Very Nice Views from Kitchen
Kitchen has Major Appliances, Dishes, Pots and Pans, Even the Wine Glasses
Your Large, Private Furnished Deck - Contains Pleny of Furniture, Fireplace Bbq and Water Views
4 Piece Bath with all Linens and Soaps
Lots of Extra Kitchen Chairs for your Guests
Swim, Canoe, Kayak Or Fish Right Here
Great Swimming from the Wharf
Guests are Greeted with Welcome Gift Basket
2nd Bedroom Patio Doors to Large Deck
Deck Accessed from 2nd Bedroom and Kitchen
Well Stocked Bathroom Includes Linens, Even the Beach Towels
Gazebo Can be Enjoyed by all Guests
Large Cedar Viewed from your Suite
Enjoy BC'S West coast wilderness with all the amenities. Patio suites have all the comforts, are right in town and surrounded by beauty and wilderness. Canoe, fish, kayak, swim from wharf--or just laze on wharf. We provide the beach towels, charcoals and even the campfire wood and marshmallows for roasting..
Enjoy the great Canadian West-coast wilderness with all the amenities. Lake Cowichan is the heart of BC’s Adventure Playground. Outdoor enthusiast hike, swim, fish, bike, river-tube, kayak and canoe. We are the gateway to Walbran, Carmanah, West Coast Trail and Trans Canada Trail. Easy day’s trips are available for recreational trekkers. Come play hard and stay at our waterfront hotel.