There is ample parking on the property including space to park a boat.
4 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Indoor Heated Shared Pool that is Shared with about 40 Other Properties
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
Wheelchair Accessible (property and building)
Shared Common Room with Fitness Equipment
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
2 Elevators in Building
2 Shared BBQs that are Shared with about 40 Other Properties
|King Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Dresser||Regular Stall Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Towels (matching)||Computer Desk
|32 inch Flat Screen Television ||TV source is digital cable||
|2 Twin Beds||Walk-In Closet||Night Table
|Dresser||32 inch Flat Screen Television ||
|Full Lower Bunk Futon||Single Upper Bunk||Dresser
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Jetted Bathtub||Tub/ Shower||Sink
|Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Ice Machine||Island||Pots & Pans
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||Laundry Sink
|2 Queen Sofa-bed/Hide-a-beds||4 Arm Chairs|| Sofa/Couch
|2 End Tables||42 inch Flat Screen Television ||Board Games
Property is waterfront (i.e. no properties between the property and water OR property is in a community with private waterfront access).
Lake Erie is less than a 1 minute walk from the property. The coarse sand beach gradient is gradual for a short distance. There is no dock, moorage or float anchor.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 8 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on February 18, 2017
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on July 01, 2016
||Nightly Rate Range
|Oct 31 to Sep 10 Min Stay 2 nights
200 - 350 USD
|Sep 11 to Oct 30 Min Stay 1 nights
175 - 200 USD
||Nightly Rate Range
|Oct 31 to Aug 19 Min Stay 2 nights
200 - 350 USD
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on July 01, 2016
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Sep 11 to Oct 30
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jul 22, 2013.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Feb 18, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Jul 01, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Kitchen with Island, Three Bar Stools, Refrigerator with Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster Etc,
The Property Fitness Center
The Property Heated Indoor Pool
A View from the Breakwall
A View of the Property from Lake Erie
The Beach and Fishing Pier as Seen from the Balcony
The Front Entrance to the Building
The Master Bedroom with Flat Screen TV and Computer Desk
The Great Room (on the Left is the Queen Size Sleeper Sofa)
The Master Bath with Six Direction Shower Head
Dining Room Seats Six
Second Bedroom with Twin Beds, Huge Walk in Closet and Flat Screen TV
Third Bedroom with Bunk Bed. Bottom is a Futon Sofa that Opens into a Full Size Bed
My Kids and their Friends Finding Sticks for that Night's Smores Making on the Beach
My Son Bringing his Kayak Back in to the Beach from Lake Erie as his Grandma Watches from the Fishing Pier.
Boys versus Girls Volleyball on the Beach at the Fourth of July Party. Who Do you Think Won?
Me and my Son Sailing on Lake Erie. You Can't See it but we Just Sailed out from the Beach
You will have trouble deciding what to do:
Look at the fabulous sunsets from the deck.
Fish from the pier.
Build a sandcastle on the beach.
Launch a small sailboat or kayak from the beach.
Drive five minutes to the marina to launch a bigger boat.
Swim in the indoor pool.
Swim in Lake Erie.
Work out on the fitness equipment.
Dine at a local restaurant.
Get doughnuts or ice cream on the Strip.
Visit a local winery.
Bike on the nearby bike trails.
Play miniature golf, go rock climbing, bumper boating, or visit the arcade nearby.
This is a new 3 bedroom/2 bathroom condo in Lake Erie Vista. It features beautiful hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and a fully equipped kitchen. There is free WIFI and a full size washer and dryer in the unit.
The master bedroom has king bed, a 42' flat screen TV and a bath with a six-head spa shower.
Second bedroom has 2 twin beds with huge walk-in closet and a flat screen TV.
Third bedroom has bunk bed with a full on the bottom and twin on the top.
The Guest Bath has jetted soaking tub & shower.
The living room and dining room offer incredible views of the lake. The dining table seats will seat 8 and there are 3 bar stools at the island. The living room also includes a sleeper sofa.
There is private covered balcony with breathtaking sunsets.
The building includes an indoor heated pool and private beach.
Two elevators mean no steps up or down.
Towels, linens, pool towels, pool toys, beach toys, and games all provided.