There is parking nearby that the owner can arrange.
1 Off Site parking stall with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is provided.
2 Tennis Courts Shared with Complex
|King Bed||Closet||Night Table
|Alarm Clock||2 Dressers||Sink
|Toilet||Towels (not matching)||Ceiling Fan
|Table Style Desk ||Table Lamp||
BR #2 Upstairs
|King Bed||2 Twin Beds||2 Night Tables
|Dresser||Bean Bag Chair||Ceiling Fan
|2 Floor Lamps||
|Twin Bed||Twin Lower Bunk||Twin Upper Bunk
|Dresser||Ceiling Fan ||
Bunkie main island
|Queen Bed||Armoire||Night Table
|Dresser||Antique Chair||Pedestal (if requested) Fan
| Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table||2 Table Lamps
Sleeping cabin north island
|Queen Bed||2 Night Tables||Dresser
|Sink||Towels (not matching)||2 Antique Chairs
|Pedestal Fan || Sofa/Couch||Kitchen Table
|2 Table Lamps||
|Sink||Toilet||Towels (not matching)
|Phone - with an answering machine||Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Blender||Coffee Grinder||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Drying Rack||Plastic Cups||Pots & Pans
|Rice Cooker||Bottled Water||
|12 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||Chandelier
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||4 Patio Chairs||Dock
|Hammock||Picnic Table||1 Canoe
|5 Boat Slip s||
|2 Arm Chairs||Wood Stove ||2 Sofa/Couches
|2 Coffee Tables||
Property is waterfront (i.e. no properties between the property and water OR property is in a community with private waterfront access).
Juniper Island lake is a 5 minute walk/transit from the property without crossing a road. The fine sand beach gradient is gradual for a short distance. There is a private dock.
Deep swimming and a tiny sandy area at our islands. Supervision is required everywhere. NB. We keep life jackets on our small children while on the island at all times until they are good swimmers (ie 6 yrs old) as water is close and accessible on all sides. Children's shared beach near Kawartha Park Marina, tiny sandy are on our island, also swimming beach on Juniper Is, also used for swimming lessons. Also great dock swimming at Juniper Island. You boat everywhere here, we are islands, no car usage.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 11 - Max Occupants 11
Last updated on February 11, 2016
Rates last updated on November 12, 2014
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jan 26, 2009.
- This owner / manager has completed 96 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Feb 11, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on Nov 12, 2014
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Main Cottage Grape Island, Brand New in 2010
Sunrise from our Main Dock
Both Islands Connected by Foot Bridge
Custom Stained Glass in Kitchen
More Stained Glass
Turkish Carpets Adorn
Plenty of Boat Parking on the Main Dock
Picnic Table, Tree Swing and Hammock
Main Bath, Turkish Tyles and Antiques
Dining Table Seats 8 Easily, Opens to Water on West Side, for Sundowners in Big Chairs
Open Bunk Room Upstairs
Bridge Connects 2 Islands
Hammock under a Huge Basswood Treee
100 Yr Old Log Cabin is a Queen Sleeper on the North (Smaller Island) Ultimate Privacy
Pagoda on Juniper Island, one of 4 Heritage Buildings, Huge Public Docking, Great Swiming Here Too
Stony Lake Yacht Club, Juniper Island, Kids' Learn-to-Sail up to Competitive Racing
Junior Sailing Program
Swimming Lessons on Juniper Island
Juniper Island Store on Regatta Day
Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Sailing, Water Skiing, all Great on Stoney
Open Shelving and Antique Brackets, Add to the Cottage Feel
Living Room Provides Lots of Room for Entertaining
Live Calling, Fiddle and Piano from the Leahy Family, for Wed Night Square Dancing, $2, a Must Do!
Sunset from West Side
Rent your own piece of privacy and tranquility. Two small private islands, connected by a foot bridge. Bring your family and your pets. Two original out buildings add character and authenticity. Main cottage brand new in 2010, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, large bedrooms, breezy and cool on hot days. Windows from all sides, you feel like you are on a boat. Lovely trees, wildlife abounds: osprey, bald eagles, gray herons, beavers, otters, weasels, occasionally deer and fish of course. Island is low to water, easy access to/from water. Docks hold plenty of boats. Ideal for entertaining, lovely outside space, sundowners from muskoka chairs. We have most dinners outside on the large picnic table.
In a very quiet part of the lake, yet only 5-7 min from the Stoney Lake action. Nearby Juniper Island boasts: tennis club (2 courts,) kids learn-to-sail program (CYA) recreational and racing sailing club (SLYC,) 100+ yr old Juniper Island Store for home-made breakfasts and lunches, scooped ice cream, freezies etc, penny candy, swimming lessons, paddling lessons, square dancing to the live fiddling with the Leahy's on Wed nights, Fri night movies, kid and family central. Fabulous 100 yr old maintained and preserved heritage buildings. It all must be seen and experienced to be believed.
Weekends boast: local sailing races, competitive sailing regattas, adult square dancing, the art show in Aug, a music/talent night and much more. Or stay home and enjoy the privacy. Cottage is beautifully appointed, with piles of inside seating, art, stainglass windows. Swimming is deep off the rock on the north island with swim dock and ladder or take a dip before bed off the long dock on the main island. Paddling in the area is gorgeous, canoe provided. Parking on closeby on mainland. Only 2 hrs drive to Toronto, 20 minutes into town (Lakefield) for all amenities.