Havana: Private room in a shared home
- 2 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 4
|Thu Oct 25||30.00||
|Fri Oct 26||30.00||
|Sat Oct 27||30.00||
Welcome to our home, located in one of the most populated neighborhoods of Havana, very large, comfy and spacious, from where you can feel the pulse of the city, and take a glance to the common Cuban life. We are in the very center, so you can access Old Havana by east, Vedado neighborhood by west, the Malecón Habanero (seawall) by north. We have two independent rooms with private bathroom, with air conditioning, tv set, closet and chest, cold and hot water supply. It is very close to historical places of interest. We offer
• Bountiful breakfast with tropical fruits, coffee, milk, juice, jam, cheese, eggs as you like (5 CUC x pax) or light breakfast
• Welcome cocktail, on the house
• Wifi service near home
• Helping you to book your accommodation in other provinces, according to the budget and preferences, free of charge
• Guided tours services in English, Spanish, Italian and Russian, design of the itinerary for your vacations, taking into account the topics you want to include (Old Havana, Hemingway´s life in Cuba, tours in vintage cars, excursions to other provinces, hiking, diving, cigar and rum pairing, salsa dance lessons, massage, cooking and cocktail lesson, etc)… you name it!
• Picking you up at the airport and coordinate transfer to other provinces
• Keeping your luggage safe while traveling to the provinces
Now, after all this, take a look again to our price and.. Come on!! Just confirm and be ready for adventure in Havana!!!!