Keystone: River Run: Condo
- 2 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 6
Total rent $480.04 USD
|Mon Sep 05||$ 125.00||
|Tue Sep 06||$ 125.00||
|Wed Sep 07||$ 125.00||
|Last Minute Discount (10%)||$ -37.50||
|Fees ||$ 125.00
|Taxes ||$ 17.54
Sipping hot chocolate in front of the fireplace. Watching the sun set on Keystone Mountain. Choosing between the hot tub, heated pool, and sauna. And where to walk for dinner. Your home in the Rockies is a new, warmly furnished, 2BR/2BA (sleeps 6) condo in River Run Village, the heart of Keystone, Colorado.
Imagine your dream vacation:
- Wake up to breakfast in the full kitchen.
- Walk just 100 yards to the slopes.
- Relax by the fireplace in the condo and enjoy the spectacular mountain views.
- Enjoy the on-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna.
- Get a great night's sleep. The beds are comfortable and the unit is quiet at night.
- BRAND NEW, 37 inch HDTV. Plus TVs in each BR.
- Family friendly: Board games and movies to entertain children of all ages and outlet covers throughout the condo.
- Local property manager should any service needs arise.
River Run Village is in the center of the action:
- At the base of the Keystone Gondola!
- Home to many great shops, restaurants, family activities, and nightlife hot spots (yes, there is a Starbucks).
- Just 10 minutes to outlet shopping, Target, and movie theaters.
- A short drive or free shuttle to other top Colorado resorts including Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, and A-Basin.
Keystone is a year-round resort. Come in spring and summer for championship golf courses, boating and fishing on Lake Dillon, hiking, biking, and many more outdoor activities. There are several festivals including the Independence Day celebration, Wine Art & Jazz, Bluegrass & Beer, and Kids Discovery Days all summer long.
Here is what past renters have said:
Jesica from Phoenix: "Our stay was absolutely wonderful! It was just perfect! We just had so much fun being together... We played games with the kids, and went out to eat, and the guys went skiing... it was great!"
Angee from Austin: "Your place was incredible! We had a BLAST! We did grocery shopping in Dillon and ate in every meal - your kitchen was perfect! The view was fantastic and my 3 year old especially loved the hot tub! It was everything I could have asked for. Thanks so much!"
Dino from Denver: "Thank you so much for the use of your condo in Keystone this past weekend! We really enjoyed ourselves and loved the location of the unit. It was great to be able to look out onto the pool and hot tub, and be so close to all the activities in the village. The trip was a Christmas gift to our nephews and they learned how to ski for the first time. They're ready to go back already!"
We would love to host your mountain getaway too.