3 BDR •
1 BA •
Sleeps 6 •
Total rent $540.32 USD
|Fri Dec 20||$150.00||
|Sat Dec 21||$150.00||
|Sun Dec 22||$120.00||
|Last Minute Discount (5%)||$-21.00||
|Taxes on fees||$9.00
Lovely, freshly renovated 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Cottage in amenity filled gated Arrowhead Lake community. Comfortably sleeps 6 in this 1100 sq ft cottage. Our cozy vacation house is located on a quiet street and just about three blocks away from the beach - you can walk there in just five minutes. It is a perfect place for those looking for a fun filled vacation or just a relaxing getaway.
The cottage is freshly renovated and offers 3 bedrooms: two bedrooms with queen size beds, third bedroom with twin over full bunk bed and living room with dining area and a sunroom.
All beds have new memory foam mattresses and cooling memory foam pillows with hypoallergenic covers.
Included: fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries , iron and board.
Kitchen has electric stove, electric kettle, microwave, toaster and coffeemaker.
Silverware, plates, bowls, tea/coffee mugs, drink and wine glasses , basic utensils provided.
New bathroom with vanity and tiled shower. Hairdryer.
Sunroom with cathedral ceilings and ceiling fan. Front deck with BBQ grill.
Cottage features a cozy firewood stove. House has Wi-Fi , 42" flat screen TV in living room with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. There is a Foosball table in a sunroom and other table games
Outside firepit with camping chairs
Driveway parking for up to 3 cars.
Arrowhead Lake Fees:
- Please note that wristbands for amenities are mandatory during the Summer seasons (Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend) and optional during Winter seasons (Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend)
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: $8 per person, per day; $35 per person, per week; $90 per person, per month (children under 12 exempt)
- Labor Day through Memorial Day: $2 per person, per day; $10 per person, per week (children under 12 exempt)
- $20 registration fee (mandatory processing fee, payable to community directly)
- $15 per car registration fee (mandatory, payable to community directly)