- 1 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 6
Total rent €446 EUR
|Tue Jan 24||€ 119.00||
|Wed Jan 25||€ 119.00||
|Thu Jan 26||€ 119.00||
|Fees ||€ 89.00
Welcome to your peaceful retreat to discover the enchantments of Lisbon.
Since the 16th century this building has been a spiritual place, where culture was promoted. It is a wonderful place to start your journey.
Get lost in the charismatic alleyways of Bairro Alto while walking down through Chiado, the most elegant and sophisticated district of theaters, bookshops and old-style shops.
This magical place was specially designed to offer you na unforgettable experience.
This building was founded by the King Philip IV of Spain and inhabited English aristocracy with strong connections to the Portuguese Royal Family.
Considered as a landmark in Lisbon’s quality urban rehabilitation, the it was renovated in 2012 by very famous architects that were able to create modern apartments while preserving the original stone staircases and tile panels that you can see (and experience) inside.
Space, light, modernity, charm, history - all in the heart of one of the most typical and trendy Lisbon neighborhoods.
• The apartment's central location and the proximity of many of Lisbon's interest points will allow you to visit the main old town attractions without the need to take a taxi, bus or subway. And walking is guaranteed to be the best way to discover the beauty of this city with almost 3000 years of history.
• Bairro Alto/Príncipe Real (3 min walking distance) is one of the landmarks of the capital, usually chosen by journalists, writers, models and actors. It is a place where you can find taverns, art galleries, Lisbon’s best shops and ateliers, in an exquisite association of modern stores and old boutiques. Nowadays it is one of the most desirable places to live or open a business. You can also experience Portuguese gastronomy and have a feel of the nightlife in some of the most famous Lisbon’s bars and small clubs.
• The famous Praça de Camões and the Chiado area are less than 10 mins way (by walking), and a couple more minutes takes you to Rossio and Baixa. This area is also served by the famous tramway 28 that takes you directly to Alfama and the castle while giving you an inexpensive sightseeing tour of Lisbon's hills.
• A 10 minute walk takes you to the Gloria Lift, a national monument that runs between Praça dos Restauradores and Bairro Alto.
• At Chiado, Baixa, Rossio and Cais do Sodré you have access to diverse public transportation (bus, train, tram and subway) that can take you directly to any point within the greater Lisbon area (including Belém, Sintra, Cascais or the International Airport). Lisbon’s beaches are approximately 30 minutes away by train!