1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor Heated Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Ductless Window Unit
Wheelchair Accessible (property and building)
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
Elevator in Building
Shared Common Room with a Changing Area
|Queen Bed||2 Night Tables||Alarm Clock
|Dresser||2 Table Lamps||13 inch Basic (CRT) Television
|TV source is cable||Lanai||
|2 Single Beds||Night Table||Table Lamp
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|2 Bar Stools||Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker
|Convection Microwave||Convection Oven||Dishwasher
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (not matching)||Eating Bar||Ice Machine
|Pots & Pans||
|Double Futon||Modern Chair||Coffee Table
|2 End Tables||2 Table Lamps||DVD Player with no movies
|Phone - without an answering machine||CD Player ||Radio
|Stereo System ||43 inch Flat Screen Television ||TV source is cable
|VCR with no movies||
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||
| BBQ private to this property.||4 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
ocean is a 5 minute walk from the property. There is no dock, moorage or float anchor.
Although there isn't sand beach directly in front of the condo, beautiful 5 mile long Sugar Beach begins at the park at the end of our dead-end street - 5 minute walk.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 4 - Max Occupants 4
Last updated on May 30, 2016
Rates last updated on May 30, 2016
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Apr 07, 2007.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on May 30, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on May 30, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Full Ocean View from Lanai.
Living Room with Full Ocean View, Master Bedroom to Right.
From Ocean Front Lanai through Living Room to Kitchen.
Lanai, with Living Room and Master Bedroom Access.
From Living Room to Curtained Master Bedroom.
View from Master Bedroom.
Master En Suite.
Second Bedroom, 2 Single Beds.
View of Pool to the Right from the Lanai.
Second floor unit looks directly out onto the ocean where you can watch the whales from your balcony when in season, and sea turtles out front year round! Newly (2007) decorated; tile floors, glass and granite decor. Thoroughly modern and immaculate. Elevator in building.
Dining area is on the lanai.
The view from throughout most of the unit is direct ocean front, approximately 20 feet across the lawn. Clear views of Haleakala with it's stunning sunrises, Molikini and Kahoolawe.