Please note the rates are based on bedrooms used calculated at 2 persons, per bedroom...
Most major credit cards - Cash
Balance and schedule of payments can be discussed the property manager or will be detailed under policies tab.
Booking Cancellation Conditions
Cancellation policies can be discussed with the property manager or will be detailed under policies tab.
Security or Damage Deposit
A refundable security/damage deposit will be required by the property manager.
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
This property has no ratings yet.
The following review(s) were provided by the property manager.
The villa has potential, needs some upkeeping and maintenance done. I would recommend this Villa if I knew all the issues that we had were repaired and the place was cleaned from the inside out. Also, was not a fan that there was no AC in the main living space. AC units were in the bedrooms only.
Reviewed On: 2017-04-21
We stayed here for 5 weeks this year (Jan - Mar, 2015) as we had stayed here last year and loved it, however, we were not told it was a construction zone this year! There is a semi-detached property (including pool, etc) being built onto the one side of the property, a walkway with railings being built down to the rocky shore in front of the property and clearing of land/fence building/more walkway construction/etc. on the other side of the property. We are quite sure this will be ongoing for a least the next year, however, there is no indication on the web sites that this is the case! If it is privacy and/or peace and quiet you are seeking I would not recommend this property. We also had various people coming and going in and out of the property for various other reasons (security system installation, repairing lighting, repairing shutters, etc.). In our opinion, this property should not be allowed to rent out during this construction period of time! We did try to find alternate places to stay while we w
Reviewed On: 2015-03-23
Our 12 day stay at El Sueno in January was absolutely delightful. What a place to ring in the New Year with the fireworks in the harbour splashing across the background?? We came with our 4 month old son and both our mothers-in-law visited for a week. From the privacy of each having our own extremely large bathroom and access door to the pool and patios to the excellent piece of artwork speckled throughout the villa, it was touch notch. We're well traveled Canadians and we've seen a lot of beautiful spots, but this is by far the most beautiful location and villa we've ever had the pleasure of renting. It's location couldn't be better either, overlooking to busy port of Great Bay, with easy access to Marigot on the French side and the Julianna Airport in Simpson Bay. The housekeepers; Annie and Lolita were very helpful and the owners were always around to answer our questions. We enjoyed having them for conch chowder and joining them for peanut soup. It was a trip to remember and we will be back. El Sueno trul
Reviewed On: 2015-01-26
Our second day at the villa we were were burglarized. We locked every door before going to dinner but We learned the center panel of the sliding glass doors in the living area, slide open even when the doors are locked! We wasted 2+ days because of the break in.There were workers on the property every day working on a walkway to the water. No beach access from the villa - you have to walk down a busy street to get to the beach and/or Front street. ReMax did NOT come to the house after the burglary, they did not go over any security measures with us, they did not see us in person when we went to the office to discuss. We've been to St Maarten many times and this experience and customer service was the worst of any vacation.
Reviewed On: 2015-02-04
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 27, 2016.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Oct 11, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 27, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Little Bay Accommodations -
El Sueno, beautiful three bedroom, three bathroom villa is nestled in Little Bay, Philipsburg offering amazing views of the Great Bay Harbor, Philipsburg and the neighboring Caribbean.. El Sueno means "The Dream" in Spanish which is what this villa is all about. This beautiful three bedroom, three bathroom villa is nestled in Little Bay, Philipsburg offering amazing views of the Great Bay Harbor, Philipsburg and the neighboring Caribbean islands in the distance. The villa has been recently completely renovated where the Owners of the villa have transformed it into an amazing contemporary home with direct water views.
The living area is furnished in a sophisticated, contemporary and chic style with white and splashes of color to enhance the entire setting mixed with the Caribbean style artwork giving this amazing home that Caribbean Flair.
The beautiful modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and beautiful countertops, fully equipped for all your cooking needs.
There is an indoor dining area to accommodate up to 6 persons.
The three bedrooms offer the amazing views and each has an en-suite bathroom.
From the indoor living/dining area and two bedrooms, you can exit through large sliding glass doors out to the pool and terrace area. From the master bedroom, there is a private terrace and stairs leading to the pool/terrace area. The infinity edge pool and terrace area is a wonderful spot to enjoy the direct water are lounge chairs for sunning and outdoor dining area accommodates up to 6 persons.
Enjoy the large outdoor space both day and night and in the evening, the spectacular lighting around the harbor and Philipsburg is a site to behold.