Malaga Vacation Rentals - Cottage - 750 sq ft / 69 sq m - First floor
This is a recently converted cottage adjoining our own Cortijo (with own private entrance & terraces) situated in a delightful rural setting with beautiful views over olive clad hills & the tiny village of LA Parrilla lying in the valley below.
Nearby is the historic town of Iznajar with Moorish castle high on a rocky outcrop overlooking it's breathtaking 32km lake known as 'The lake of Andalucia' surrounded by hills & mountains. The charming town of Antequera with it's many buildings of architectural interest & nearby stunning EL Torcal parque natural lie approx.30/40 mins away.
For those interested in outdoor leisure pursuits the lake offers fishing & swimming, sailing, canoes, pedaloes etc from it's beach in summer whilst this is perfect walking, mountain biking & bird watching country. Local horse riding & superb, challenging, 18 hole golf course close by. Ideally situated for exploring Granada, Cordoba and Seville - spend a relaxing holiday deep in the heart of rural Andalucia and experience real Spain. This is an area steeped in tradition and culture and is known as the Real Spain and we are an ideal base for the culture vultures who love to relax and enjoy the history of our region. Your hosts will not only cook for you but will also show you how to make a Paella in the correct manner, combine this with one of our Whisky Masterclasses and truly relax into a different lifestyle, Welcome to LA Parrilla.
- The swimming pool is usually available from April to October but could vary subject to weather.
- Although the pool is shared with our 1 bedroom apartment and the owners, we respect our guests privacy and tend to use it at other convenient times when possible.
- A complimentary welcome pack is provided usually comprising; bottle of wine, beer, mineral water, bread, ham, milk, juice, butter, marmalade, eggs. Please advise us if you are vegetarian/vegan.
Bird guiding and walking half or full days arranged , vegetarian meals prepared, jeep safaris, mountain bike hire.
- Travel cot and high chair supplied upon request (no extra charge)
- Extra single bed to accommodate 5th person supplied upon request (no extra charge)
- Although we prefer Saturday change overs, we can be flexible so please ask.
Central heating supplied for cooler months, with mobile to top up, ceiling fans in bedrooms
Catering available in the Cortijo
Whisky Masterclass available