CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION:
I authorize the Property Manager to charge the rental deposit and balance to the listed credit card number.
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
All reservations require half down at time of booking. If you stay is within 60 days the entire balance is due at the time of booking. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or Discover), checks or money orders.
Full Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival date. If paying by credit card, it will automatically be charged. Make checks payable to the Property Manager.
- From the time of booking you have 24 hours to cancel your reservation without penalty.
- 60 day cancellation notice is required to obtain refund of all rental payment, minus a $100 Cancellation Fee.
- If canceling within 60 days, we must be able to rebook your time to obtain your rental payment refund, minus the $100 cancellation Fee. You will be refunded all non-rent funds after your stay dates have passed. This would include cleaning fees, pet fees, etc. If the house does not rebook your full rent payment will be forfeited.
- There are no refunds for shortened stays or no shows.
TRAVEL/VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE-CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation for an additional 6.95% of your total cost. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If not purchased, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your policy carefully and contact CSA at with coverage questions.
• Vacation Rental Insurance is refundable within 10 days of purchase.
• Vacation Rental Insurance must be purchased before your final payment is made or within 24 hours of booking, if your stay is within 60 days.
Damage Waivers vary by size of home for all reservations - covers up to $1500 in unintentional damages. Any damages that exceed $1500 will be the renter's responsibility. The damage waiver does not cover dog owner negligence-fleas in the house, dog urine on upholstery, beds, bedding or carpets, or dog hair embedded in bedding or upholstery. Dog owners are personally liable for these conditions. If any intentional damages, missing inventory, excessive cleaning or garbage is found upon check out, you will be contacted and charged accordingly. Damage waiver will not cover unintentional damages if they are not reported to the office. The Damage waiver does not cover any additional carpet cleaning after your stay. You are fully responsible for any extra cleaning fees.
• All homes have cleaning fees, (they vary with the size of the house), lodging tax, and a processing fee on the grand total. There is an additional pet and/or hot tub fee, if applicable to house.
I agree that I and all of my family and/or guests understand and will abide by the following policies:
• CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM / CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM - In the off season (September-June) we offer an earlier check-in (12:00 PM) or a later check-out (4:00 PM) for 1/2 nights rent (not for JULY or AUGUST). You can arrange this with the office. If you are found in the home later than the scheduled departure time, you will be charged an additional fee of 1/2 nights rent. This is strictly enforced.
• The occupancy set for the rental home will not be exceeded. If exceeded, you will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeit your money. If not evicted, you shall pay a $200 per person, per night assessment.
• No loud music or noise between the hours of 10:00 PM-10:00 AM.
• Car limits vary by property, sometimes determined by terrain. Boats may/may not be accommodated. Please ask before coming.
• Absolutely no RV's, trailers, campers or tents are allowed on any rental property.
• There is a strict NO CAT policy in all rental homes.
• Ensure all garbage can lids firmly are in place—double or triple bag crab shells and other seafood leftovers.
• All homes are strict NON SMOKING. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside, please ensure all windows and doors are closed and all butts are disposed of properly.
• Please strip only the bed sheets off all beds used. Please do not remove or wash the mattress pads or duvet covers. If they need to be washed, please notify the office upon departure and leave on the bed for the housekeeper to launder.
• Wash all dishes or start the dishwasher.
• NO parties are allowed in the properties without specific approval from the staff BEFORE arrival. Should a group misrepresent themselves, you will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit your payments. Violations are subject to a fine. We cater primarily to family groups. No weddings, receptions, fraternities, sororities, bachelor(ette) parties or un-chaperoned persons will be allowed.
• The Property Manager is not responsible for items left, lost or missing.
• Guests will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the homeowner and the Property Manager from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or on the property arising from your use or occupancy of this vacation rental home.
• Lost or Missing keys: $10 fee (per key) will be charged at check out.
• Returned check fee: $50.
I agree that I will not request a refund or discount if a mechanical breakdown (i.e. kitchen appliances, washer & dryer, hot tubs, BBQ's, etc.) occurs. Mechanical breakdowns occur, occasionally appliances go on the fritz. Due to our rural location, there are no guarantees. The Property Manager does everything possible to repair or replace any mechanical breakdowns in a timely manner. There are no discounts or refunds for mechanical breakdowns.
Hot Tub Homes - HOT TUB BREAKDOWNS ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL AND UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY HOT TUB. We make every effort to ensure hot tubs are functioning, however sometimes this is out of our control. Should your hot tub not be functioning upon your arrival or during your stay, your hot tub fee will be refunded and there will be no additional discounts. This is an amenity and is not reflected in the nightly rates. An additional $50 will be charged to you if the Hot Tub is left excessively dirty, sandy, or murky. If the Hot Tub cover or lift is damaged, you will be charged $500 to replace it. The above charges are in addition to the Damage Waiver or initial Hot Tub Fee.
Basic Hot Tub Instructions (Please read the Instruction Binder when you arrive)
1. Water level must be kept an inch above the inlet or the highest jet (which ever applies) and the temperature is to be left no lower than 100 degrees. Please contact the office if the temp drops below 100 degrees.
2. Please rinse off before using the hot tub, especially if you have played in the sand or applied any lotions.
3. No children are to be left unattended. No toys are allowed in the Hot Tub (water wings are okay). Please have children use the bathroom before entering the Hot Tub.
4. No smoking in or around the Hot Tub.
5. No glassware in or around the Hot Tub.
6. No food in the Hot Tub (this includes gum, candy,
7. Absolutely NO PETS are allowed in the Hot Tub.
FOR PET FRIENDLY HOMES - DOG POLICY: $15 per dog per night
ALL DOGS MUST BE FLEA TREATED IN ORDER TO RESIDE IN /OR ON THE PROPERTIES OF ANY DOG FRIENDLY, RENTAL HOME.
• I agree that any dog on the property will be pre-registered with the Property Manager. Renters are subject to a $500.00 fine for any unregistered dog(s) on the property. Call the office to see if any additional dogs may be registered to stay.
• I agree to clean up all waste after my dog on the property, on the beach and in town. I have my own waste sacks.
• I agree to wipe my dog’s coat and feet when they are wet, dirty, or sandy before entering into the home. I have my provided own towels for this.
• I agree to bring my dog with me when I’m away from the house or leave my dog kenneled inside the house.
• I will walk my dog on a leash and not just open the door and let the dog out to run.
• Even if the home we rent has a fenced yard, I will not leave my dog in the yard or on an enclosed deck when we are away from the home or during the night.
NON PET Policy
If a pet is brought to an NON PET property, you will be charged up to $2000. This will cover additional cleaning charges for the house, carpet and upholstery cleaning. In addition, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately and will not receive a refund.
If I decide to bring a pet with me I will notify the office to be moved to a pet friendly property.
Items provided by the Property Manager (Starter Pack Only):
• Paper towels (one roll), dishwashing soap, dish soap, sponge, hand soap, laundry detergent, and toilet paper (2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom).
Items that will need to be provided by guests:
• Special cookware blender, waffle maker, espresso machines, etc.)
• Any beach items (all items at the house are to stay at the house).
• Wood for fireplace/wood stove (if applicable) - Can be purchased in advance through the Property Manager - $7.50 per bundle.
• Charcoal and lighter fluid (if applicable).
Your signature is required to verify that you have read and understand our requirements and that the dates of your stay are correct. WE MUST HAVE A SIGNED COPY OF THIS FORM AND FULL PAYMENT BEFORE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE DIRECTIONS TO THIS HOME.
• I have read the letter from the Property Manager confirming our reservation.
• I assure that I am at least 25 years of age.
• I assure that all guests under 25 years of age are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• I have read these policies and regulations.
• If any policies are violated, I understand that my entire group will be asked to leave and I will forfeit all my payments.
• I understand that any violation may be subject to up to a $2000 fine.
• I accept these policies and regulations whether defined by the homeowner, the rental agency, by city or county ordinance, or by state law.