There is ample parking on the property.
There is no internet connection.
|Double Bed||Night Table||Dresser
Upstairs Bedroom with 2 twin beds
|2 Twin Beds||2 Night Tables||Dresser
Rustic, but all Functional
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
All Cooking Utensils Provided
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Gas Range||Oven - Stove
Large and Spaceous
|Traditional Chair|| Sofa/Couch||Table Lamp
Base Occupants 4 - Max Occupants 4
- Last updated on July 03, 2012
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Mar 30, 2017 to Mar 29, 2018
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Mar 30, 2018 to Feb 19, 2019
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Nov 14, 2008.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Jul 03, 2012
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Valley Views from the Garden in this Tranquil Rural Setting.
View from the Garden
Sw Side of the Colonica
Stormy Day over the Valley
Extra Twin Bedroom
Entrance to this Farmhouse Apartment is to the South, to the Right of this Photo.
Mercatale Di Cortona Accommodation - Farmhouse - 750 sq ft / 69 sq m
This is a homey comfortable genuine farmhouse in the Tuscan countryside, just on the Umbrian border. This is a simple and inexpensive place for wonderful sabbaticals, writing, painting, walking, trekking, mountain biking and experiencing the real country life in Italy - not an accomodation "made for tourists".
A 1K dirt road leads from the main road, there is ample parking. A lawn area in front of the entry has a table and chairs, and fantastic views over the valley. The prices are kept low to encourage long stays.
Experience central Italy, use this as your base for touring all the hill towns and cities such as Perugia, Arezzo, Siena, Todi, Assisi, Deruta, and many more of the very small towns. Take a drive up to Nocera Umbria to see traditional farming, the drive is lined with small unknown hill towns.
In this very large farm house "colonica" there are 3 separate apartments, this is the largest and occupies all of one end of the colonica building. All have very private spaces and entries on different sides of the house. The apartment is spacious and self contained, it shares no space with the other apartments. There is ample parking adjacent to the house. You feel like you have the colonica to your self.
Although there are three bedrooms in this apartment, one double downstairs, and 2 twin bedrooms upstairs, we only allow 4 occupants.
Contact us for longer stays or to discuss any particulars about the house and your stay.