1 Underground parking stall with 190 cm (74.8 inches / 6.2 ft) clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Wheelchair Accessible (property and building)
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
Elevator in Building
1 Shared BBQ that is Shared with Complex
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Dishwasher
|Pots & Pans||Tap Water||
|Queen Bed||DVD Player with Blu-Ray movies||Phone - with an answering machine
|32 inch Flat Screen Television ||
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 2
- Last updated on May 27, 2018
Nightly Rates - Rates last updated on May 13, 2018
||Nightly Rate Range
||Additional Occupants Per Night
|Dec 23, 2017 to Mar 30, 2018 Min Stay 3 nights
|Mar 31 to Aug 31 Min Stay 4 nights
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on May 13, 2018
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 23, 2017 to Mar 30, 2018
|Mar 31 to Aug 31
Long Term Rates - Rates last updated on May 13, 2018
||Rates for Long Term Stays
|Jan 1 to Aug 31 Min Stay 90 nights
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 07, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 50 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on May 27, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on May 13, 2018
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Condo is in Old Town
Butchart gardens45 Minutes Away
Whale Watching Tours Leave from the Inner Habour
Parliament Buildings 3 Minutes Away
Family Vacations in Victoria BC - Condo - 600 sq ft / 55 sq m - Second floor
This oceanfront, corner, unit with floor to ceiling windows along two walls looks into the harbour in downtown Victoria.
Sit on your private covered balcony and watch the boats in the inner and upper harbours during the day and the sunsets at night.
Walk to all downtown amenities. Take in whale watching, kayaking, water taxi and biking right outside your door on the wharf. BBQ or relax on the roof top patio.
Located in the heart of downtown Victoria in the Mermaid building. On the waterfront of the harbour and the edge of the Gorge waterway, the Mermaid Building allows its guests to experience downtown Victoria, the Inner Harbour, the Gorge Waterway, the ocean, the upper part of the island and Vancouver, with ease.
Some of Victoria’s most popular restaurants surround the building, making it easy to have gourmet meals with out the worry of taxis or drinking and driving.
Take a Whale watching tour right outside the door. Or rent a kayak and glide through the harbour to the open ocean to discover the Pacific’s wild life. Or paddle up the Gorge waterway and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Salmon Fish with a charter or rent a power boat and just take it easy touring Victoria from the water’s perspective.
The Mermaid neighbours Historic China Town with its many vegetable stores, restaurants and curio shops.
Catch the little Harbour Ferry stopping at the Mermaid and travel right up the Gorge waterway to Tillicum and down to the Empress.