3 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
The internet connection is a dial-up service .
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Dresser||Rocking Chair||2 Table Lamps
|Phone - without an answering machine||
|Queen Bed||2 Night Tables||Dresser
|Rocking Chair||2 Table Lamps||DVD Player with no movies
|29 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||
|Double Bed||Night Table||Dining Chair
|Bookcase||Student Desk ||Table Lamp
Bathroom - Main Floor
Ensuite 2nd Floor
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Heated Floors||Washer & Dryer||
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Kettle
|Bread Maker||Coffee Grinder||Crock Pot
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Plastic Cups||Popcorn Maker
|Pots & Pans||Dish cloths/towels||Garbage bags
|Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Basic spices||Waffle Iron
Living and Dining Open Area
|Reclining Chair||6 Dining Chairs||Portable Fan
|Wood Stove ||2 Sofa/Couches||Dining Table
|2 End Tables||Table Lamp||DVD Player with no movies
|Phone - with an answering machine||Home Theater System ||iPod Docking Station
|Radio ||Stereo System ||42 inch Plasma Television
|TV source is satellite||VCR with movies||
|Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer||Laundry Supplies Provided
Outside Deck and Yard
|2 Reclining Chairs||4 Patio Chairs||2 Patio Tables
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||2 Patio Tables
|Wrap Around Deck||Fire Pit||Awning
|Clothes Drying Rack||Board Games||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since May 24, 2004.
- This owner / manager has completed 89 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Dec 21, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Sep 28, 2017
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Missezula Lake Community Docks and Beach
Approach to Cottage
Beach West View
Front of Cottage, Private Deck
Kitchen Section of Living Area
Master Bedroom View 2, Queen Bed
Master Bedroom View 1, Queen Bed
Bedroom 2, Queen Bed
Bedroom 3, Double Bed
Ensuite Bathroom with Laundry
Map of Princeton Area and Road to Missezula Lake
Missezula Lake Accommodations - Cottage - 1300 sq ft / 120 sq m
Our cottage is a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, country home recently re-modeled with new flooring, draperies, wall paint and bathroom ceramics including heated floors. It is located up a short driveway on the hillside overlooking the Missezula Lake Resort community of approximately 70 cottages and homes. With our cottage on the hillside surrounded by mature trees, there is a degree of privacy and feeling part of nature. It is not uncommon to have deer walk through our lot since we border Crown land. The lot is large enough for guests to bring a boat and trailer and park these while not in use.
The community is at the south end of Missezula Lake which is the largest lake in the southern Nicola region. Access to the community is from the town of Princeton about 45 minutes away on paved and well maintained gravel roads. Many families come and enjoy all season activities, but summer is the most enjoyable as temperatures are typically warm (25 to 33 degrees Celsius) and the lake is perfect for swimming and water skiing. Other guests bring their ATVs which can be used to access the open terrain in the surrounding hills. There are several hundred square miles of central highlands in the region to explore on a myriad of logging roads and trails. Spring and Fall brings cooler weather with several good fishing lakes and streams and much game for fall hunting.