1 On Street parking stall with unlimited clearance
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
|King Bed||Walk-In Closet||2 Night Tables
|Jetted Bathtub||Tub/ Shower||Sink
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Towels (matching)
|Ceiling Fan ||2 Table Lamps||DVD Player with
|TV source is ||
|Jetted Bathtub||Tub/ Shower||Sink
| BBQ private to this property.||4 Patio Chairs||Private Unheated Pool
|Washer & Dryer||Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)||Coffee Maker
|Oven - Stove||Toaster||Toaster Oven
|Bakeware||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Electric Frying Pan||Pots & Pans||
|Queen Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||Ceiling Fan ||Coffee Table
|2 End Tables||DVD Player with DVD movies||32 inch Flat Screen Television
|TV source is satellite and cable||Iron & Ironing Board||Washer & Dryer
|6 Dining Chairs||Ceiling Fan ||Dining Table
Base Occupants 8 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on May 24, 2018
||Rate for 7 Nights
|Dec 21, 2017 to Apr 25, 2018
|Apr 26 to Aug 24
|Aug 25 to Sep 30
|Oct 1 to Nov 23
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Apr 30, 2012.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on May 24, 2018
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
We Are on the Ocean with Private Home and Pool Enclosed.
Fantastic, World Renowned Cabbage Beach!
Crystal Clear Sea!
At Ocean Paradise - Breath Taking Views of Ocean!
Relax and Read a Book Or Bbq at our Private Villa on the Ocean.
Watch the Sunset from the Patio.
Sensational Views of the Ocean Alongside Villa and Private Pool.
Steps Leading into the Sea.
Coconut Trees at Front of Villa
Large, Spacious Fully Equipped Kitchen
Queen Size Sofa Bed in Living Room - Sleeps up to 10 Guests. Great Views of the Sea from Living Room.
Flatscreen Tv with Cable in Living Room
Dining Room with Views of the Ocean.
Master Bedroom (King Size Bed) with Views of the Sea and Adjourning Master Bathroom with Walk in Closet.
Second Bedroom (Queen Size Bed) with Views of Ocean.
Wednesday and Saturday Nights See Junkanoo at Atlantis and Visit Marina Village/Straw Market at Atlantis plus many Stores for Shopping.
View of Atlantis Walking along Marina Village Shopping Area.
Snorkel and Swim Only Steps from our Door in Crystal Clear Sea Water Or Swim in Private Swimming Pool!
Visit Dolphin Encounters and Pat the Dolphins Or Blue Lagoon Island to Pat the Sea Lions.
Nassau Vacation Rentals - House - 1700 sq ft / 157 sq m
Enjoy a grand patio with fabulous ocean views alongside a pool for your leisure. Or go diving in the ocean and visit one of the beautiful, colorful Coral Reefs in the ocean. The outdoor area has a covered patio with an adjacent room for washing machine and dryer. There are three bedrooms, two with king size beds, (master bedroom with walk-in-closet) and the third with a full bed. Beautiful open plan living room, dining room and kitchen. High speed Internet included. This is wonderful private dwelling which is separated on ocean-side by an ocean wall and steps leading directly into the sea.
Beautiful Vacation Home
Our family of 7 spent Christmas in this beautiful home. There was plenty of room for all of us. The home was very nice and clean. We had such a wonderful time. We spent much of our time on the very large patio. It was nice to be able to just go jump in the ocean when we would get a little warm from the sun. Our evenings were spent with all of us gathered around the large dining table playing cards or board games. We spent 2 days at Atlantis. We had a lot of fun but were very excited to get back to the peaceful home. We would recommend this home. We really hope to return some day and spend more time in paradise!
We just returned to the US from an absolutely wonderful week in The Bahamas! The ocean side home we rented was perfect for our vacation. Private and charming...all the amenities of home with the added benefit of sunshine in January. The house is as advertised...roomy and spacious for our group of 4. We spent the majority of our time on the lovely patio facing the ocean. The southeast view afforded us the luxury of watching the sun rise each morning and having beautiful sunshine all day long. The waters were calm, because of the bay-like setting and my daughters were able to snorkel directly from the patio every day. We rented a car, which I recommend...driving on the left was a breeze and we were able to visit the entire island on our own time frame. Please do talk to the native Bahamians...delightful people who always seem to be smiling...also a wealth of local information. If we return to the island some day, we will definitely rent here again!
Good Time with Family
Just got back from spending a beautiful 8 days with my family at this lovely home.
We spent our time touring the island and sitting back and relaxing. For me it was my first time really snorkeling and to be able to just walk out and find some great spots was a real plus. Would definitely go back.