1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Split Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
1 Locked Storage Room
1 Shared BBQ that is Shared with about 20 Other Properties
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Dining Table||4 Bar Stools||Iron only
|Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)||Coffee Maker||Gas Range
|Kettle||Microwave||Oven - Stove
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Drying Rack
|2 Ceiling Fans|| Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table
|25 inch LCD Television ||TV source is cable||
|2 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jul 10, 2013.
- This owner / manager has completed 3 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 16, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 11, 2018
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Cabarete Discount Vacation - Condo in a gated community - 600 sq ft / 55 sq m
Fully furnished, AIR CONDITIONING, Cooking utensils, Balcony, TV, WiFi, Gas Oven, Safe, Storage for sports equipment. Nice, comfortable Studio Located on the beach overlooking a peaceful private garden and beautiful pool, is only a short walk to the beach.
No car needed. Private place. Absolutely Quiet, gated community. This Studio located less than 80 meters from Cabarete beach. 600 square feet and feature one large -L- shaped room. Art lovers will especially appreciate the extensive collection of original art, a small example of the attention to detail for a vacation full of grace and charm. Entry is from a covered walkway outside then through the kitchen and dining area. The living and sleeping areas are separated by a room divider chest of drawers that serves as a base for a TV that can be viewed from either the sleeping area or the living area. The living room area connects to a balcony that overlooks a peaceful private garden and swimming pool. A hallway off the sleeping area contains a large closet and entry to a private bathroom with toilet, shower and sink. This 3rd floor apartment has a spacious high ceiling. The apartment is constructed of the highest quality materials and features ceramic floor tiles and stainless steel fixtures. All furniture was tastefully designed and created to accent this beautiful apartment. By special request we can even provide a personal storage locker room with key located near the pool.
Remember: Once outside the gated courtyard of this beautiful vacation rental, everything is within a short walking distance. The beach of Cabarete Bay is a colorful and varied scene of windsurfers, kiteboarders, beach combers, and sun bathers. The village of Cabarete, which runs along the beach of Cabarete Bay, is lined with restaurants, points of interest, and plentiful shops to visit. For those that want to just relax at the pool for a few days, everything you need can be found at the commercial shopping which features a pharmacy, a Mexican-style cafe and the Yamagato Sushi restaurant, Indian restaurant, an excellent office-supply and computer store, hairdresser, a stylish ladies clothing boutique and various specialty shops catering to the Caribbean Traveler at the entrance - again just a short walking distance from the apartment.