1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Conditioning: 1 Split Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
1 Locked Storage Room
1 Shared BBQ that is Shared with about 20 Other Properties
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Dining Table||Iron only||Large Fridge with Freezer (including ice maker)
|Coffee Maker||Gas Range||Kettle
|Microwave||Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Drying Rack||Bottled Water||
|2 Ceiling Fans||Coffee Table||28 inch LCD Television
|TV source is cable||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jul 10, 2013.
- This owner / manager has completed 3 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 19, 2018
- The rates for this property were last updated on Mar 11, 2018
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Cabarete Furnished Apartment Rental - Condo in a gated community - 550 sq ft / 51 sq m
Cozy comfortable Studio less than 40 meters from Cabarete beach located in the center of the project in the first row to the beach. No neighbors. No noise. Far from the road, close to the ocean. Private place. No car needed. Absolutely Quiet, gated community.
This newly renovated Studio located on the 2nd floor 2nd Building overlooking a large pool and garden less than 40 meters from the beach. Entry is through a garden walkway and a spiral metal staircase to large and light complete with open-plan kitchen and luxury Queen size bed. This Studio has a spacious high ceiling and to keep things comfortable the apartment has full automatic air conditioning and 2 ceiling fans. This is a studio with all the amenities: fast WiFi Internet (3 mbps), Cable TV. The kitchen is fully equipped including stainless steel appliances, Microwave, Blender, Coffee maker, Cooking utensils, Stove-top burners, Tableware, Toaster, fridge and cleaning products to get you started. Also has own washer. The apartment is constructed of the highest quality materials and features ceramic floor tiles and stainless steel fixtures. All furniture was tastefully designed and created to accent this beautiful apartment. Modern bathroom with shower. All toiletries supplied for your first night. By special request we can even provide a personal storage locker room with key. Remember: Once outside gated courtyard of this beautiful vacation rental, everything is within a short walking distance. The beach of Cabarete Bay is a colorful and varied scene of windsurfers, kite-boarders, beach combers, and sun bathers. The village of Cabarete, which runs along the beach of Cabarete Bay, is lined with restaurants, points of interest, and plentiful shops to visit. For those that want to just relax at the pool for a few days, everything you need can be found at the commercial shopping plaza which features a pharmacy, a Mexican-style cafe and the Yamagato Sushi restaurant, Indian restaurant, an excellent office-supply and computer store, hairdresser, a stylish ladies clothing boutique and various specialty shops catering to the Caribbean Traveler at the entrance - again just a short walking distance from the apartment. Cabarete's nightlife is remarkable. Restaurants, bars and discos share a swathe of beach where you can dine with your feet in the sand, enjoy local musicians and then move on to dance the night away. All these options are conveniently close to Complex, and yet at a distance that won't interrupt your peace should you decide to stay home for the night. Just a five-minute walk under the stars will get you there...Short distance from Puerta Plata airport. Scuba diving, horseback riding, golfing, hiking, zip-lining, rafting, carting, windsurfing, kite boarding etc..