2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
|King Bed||Closet||Night Table
|Dresser||Reclining Chair||Rocking Chair
|Double Bed||Night Table||Dresser
|Toilet||Soap / Body Wash||
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Toaster||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans
|Modern Chair||Gas Fireplace || Sofa/Couch
|4 Dining Tables||Dining Bench||2 Table Lamps
|Natural Gas BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
Base Occupants 4 - Max Occupants 4
- Last updated on March 23, 2017
Weekly Rates - Rates last updated on February 23, 2015
||Rate for 7 Nights
|May 25 to Jun 1
|Jun 2 to Jun 30
|Jul 1 to Sep 1
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Feb 24, 2005.
- This owner / manager has completed 13 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 23, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Feb 23, 2015
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Crystal Clear Water in Front of Cottage
Crystal Clear Okanagan Lake Just Steps Away
Dining Kitchen Area
Side View of Cottage with Rose Garden and Peach Orchard
Looking into Sitting Area
Living Sitting Area
Elegant and Welcoming
Side Exterior Bedroom View, Shaded Area
Driveway of Cottage; Parks Two Cars
Fresh Flowers and a bottle of local wine will be waiting for you.
Our cottage is surrounded by pine trees and a small peach orchard. Deer visit at early morning arriving in the backyard from the foot path behind the cottage. Morning Doves softly singing as you awake. Peaceful private deck with your morning coffee overlooking the blue water, it is going to be another beautiful day in paradise.
This quiet cottage is not in a resort area, you will mingle with and be welcomed by the locals. A short hike takes you to Gray Monk and Arrow Leaf Wineries. Child's park and museum near by. New bathroom, fresh paint, luxurious linens and peace and quiet.
The deck is a good size, comes complete with a table /chairs and with a child escape proof and gate it makes this ideal for those with little ones. The deck is duradeck and surrounded with secure plexi-glass. A grapevine grows on the side deck. Plenty of shade as well as direct hot sunshine. Hopefully you will be with us during peach season; nothing like a fresh peach right off the tree. Your pleasure. A local farmers market is a short drive away.
The rose garden is from the early 1940's and has a bit of a history to it. Deer often can be seen outside in the early morning hours, as well as pheasant and quail. You will not want to leave this beautiful setting. This is a perfect spot for families or couples. A children's park is within a 5 minute walk along the lake, as well there is a cafe just down the road.Maps/local info supplied. Maid service upon request.