There is ample parking on the property including space to park a boat.
3 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
Heating & Air Conditioning
Central Air Heating
Air Conditioning: 1 Central Unit
The internet connection is a service dedicated to the property (wireless).
Master Bedroom (Main Floor Upstairs)
|Queen Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
Bedroom 2 (Main Floor Upstairs)
|Queen Bed||Closet||Night Table
Bedroom 3 (Downstairs)
|Queen Bed||Closet||Alarm Clock
|Jetted Bathtub||Tub/ Shower||Sink
|Coffee Maker||Dishwasher||Gas Range
|Kettle||Toaster||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)
|Ice Machine||Filtered Water||
Basement Unequiped Kitchen with Second Fridge
|2 Modern Chairs||Ceiling Fan ||Gas Fireplace
|2 Sofa/Couches||Coffee Table||DVD Player with no movies
|Stereo System ||32 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||TV source is cable
Upstairs Lakefront Covered Deck (Main Floor)
|6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||
Yard Level Lower Deck
|Propane BBQ private to this property.||6 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
Yard with 100 Foot Dock and Optional Boat Lift
|8 Beach Chairs||Dock||Fruit Trees
Basement Living Room with 2 Double Futons
|2 Double Futons||Coffee Table||Round Dining Table
|2 End Tables||DVD Player with no movies||Stereo System
|32 inch Basic (CRT) Television ||
Property is waterfront (i.e. no properties between the property and water OR property is in a community with private waterfront access).
Okanagan Lake is less than a 1 minute walk from the property. There is no beach. There is a private dock and boat lift.
A mooring buoy MAY be provided if required for a second watercraft.
Property is not near a ski resort.
No results found within a 50 kilometer radius
Retrieving nearby properties...please wait...
Base Occupants 6 - Max Occupants 8
- Last updated on May 24, 2016
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Jul 03, 2006.
- This owner / manager has completed 8 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on May 24, 2016
- The rates for this property were last updated on Feb 04, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
100 Foot Dock with Boatlift and 8 Muskoka Style Wood Chairs. Clean Weed-Free Lake Water. Jump of the End of the Dock to Cool Off.
Eight Muskoka Style Chairs are on the Dock for Lounging
Flat Yard for Activities and a Great Dock
Upstair Living Room to Relax
Well Equipped Kitchen with Gas Range, Dishwasher and Microwave
Master Bedroom - Queen (Upstairs - Main Floor)
Downstairs Bedroom - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Queen (Upstairs - Main Floor)
View from the Lower Front Deck !
Watch the Sunset from the Front Deck Or the Dock Every Night !
Main Floor Washroom
Downstairs Living Room with Two "Comfortable" Ikea Futons
Upper Covered Deck
View While Barbequing!
Renovated, air conditioned, clean comfortable well equipped two level, 3 bedroom ( plus downstairs 'futon bunk room') lakefront house, with two decks, a great dock, a large level yard. Perfect for a relaxing summer vacation for one large or two small families.
Clean clear weed-free water with good depth off of the dock.
Renovated and bright, air conditioned, two level Lakefront House with great level yard and a large dock.
Relax on one of the two front decks overlooking the lake or dive off the dock for a swim. Enjoy the breathtaking view and soak up the Okanagan SUN ! Modern clean décor and furnishing with comfortable beds will make your stay enjoyable.
It's a 30 foot stroll to the lake from the front door to dive in and cool off or to climb onto your favorite floating mattress or chair. It is a five to seven minute drive to Vernon Golf Course, 15-20 minutes to the award winning Predator Ridge golf course. For the kids, it is a five minute drive to the sandy beach at Okanagan Landing or Kalamalka Lake. Go Karts, executive golf, mini golf, horse-back riding, tennis, beach volleyball courts are all a short drive and very close by.
The house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, with two separate living areas including kitchens - 2000 square feet. There are 3 bedrooms with Queen beds (one bedroom is pretty tight with the queen). The basement living room also acts as a "bunk" room with two fold-down comfortable futons.
Lake and yard access from the house from the main level is via a short flight of stairs from the elevated front deck or from the basement level walkout which opens onto the yard and lake.
This two level vacation home can sleep eight people maximum. We allow a maximum of four adults ( 18) and up to four children ( 18) or 6 adults and up to 2 kids. It is great spot for two-three couples or two small families.
Upper deck is Covered, Lower Level Deck is not covered, Large Dock, Mooring Buoy for Your Boat with optional boat lift (additional rates apply for use).
Note: Linens and Towels are not supplied for the beds. Pillow, duvets and duvet covers are supplied for the three queen beds. You must bring your own sheets, pillow cases and personal towels and wash cloths. Pillows are provided for the futons but bring your own pillow cases and sleeping bags or linen and blankets.