There is ample parking on the property.
1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with Complex
Shared Common Room with Laundry Facilities
The internet connection is provided.
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Oven - Stove||Toaster||Bakeware
|Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans||
|Modern Chair|| Sofa/Couch||Coffee Table
|24 inch Flat Screen Television ||
|4 Dining Chairs||Dining Table||
|4 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Aug 16, 2017.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Sep 06, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Sep 06, 2017
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Osa Mountain Village Resort Farmhouse - Villa - 950 sq ft / 88 sq m - Ground level
This charming villa is located in Toucan Valley at Osa Mountain Village. From the base of our mountain, you're just a 15-20 minute drive to all that Ojochal has to offer, with out the hot temps. You might be staying in the jungle at 2000 ft in elevation, but that doesn't mean that you'll have to compromise anything; we do it right. Everything that you need for your jungle adventure is here. Awaken to the sound of the Howler Monkeys ... Take your coffee outside, commune with nature and the symphony of morning jungle chatter. It's a perfect way to start your day.
How about a zip line adventure today. The Osa Canopy Tour is right onsite; you can walk to it from this villa. Or maybe you prefer to hike to one of our three onsite waterfalls. There is always the pool if you're feeling lazy .... Tough decisions
This one bedroom villa has ceiling fans throughout, you won't need air conditioning up here. Don't forget to put your basket out on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. The 'garden fairy' will fill it up twice a week so you can indulge in some fresh organic veggies for that morning omelet or whip up a stir fry for dinner. You can dine on the deck or in the villa, but we bet you'll choose the latter. Its just too serene and beautiful to stay indoors. Several times a week we offer food options at our Club Bar if you don't feel like cooking, or head out to one of many wonderful restaurants in the area. Your stay with us will be something you won't soon forget.