1 Outdoor/Open parking stall with unlimited clearance
Pools, Hot Tubs & Saunas
1 Outdoor (not heated) Shared Pool that is Shared with about 20 Other Properties
Shared Common Room with Laundry Facilities
The internet connection is provided.
|King Bed||Closet||2 Night Tables
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Large Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Microwave
|Oven - Stove||Toaster||Bakeware
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans
|2 Modern Chairs||Ceiling Fan || Sofa/Couch
|4 Dining Chairs||Ceiling Fan ||Dining Table
|2 Patio Chairs||Patio Table||Hammock
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Aug 16, 2017.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Sep 08, 2017
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Looking up our Street from this Villa
Bedroom with King Bed
Deck with Hammock
Bienvenido to Toucan Valley at Osa Mountain Village
Pacific Ocean View
One of several Gardens ... Help yourself
Our Pool, Club Bar and Community Center
Onsite at Osa Mountain Village - one of Costa Rica's Finest
One of several Suspension Bridges in the Tour
Howler Monkey, Aka, your Morning Alarm Clock
A Bird Lovers Haven
One of Three Onsite Waterfalls
Take a Stroll through our Community
Osa Mountain Village Resort Cottage Rental - Villa - 900 sq ft / 83 sq m
This exceptionally and tastefully decorated villa is located in Toucan Valley at Osa Mountain Village; from the base of our mountain, you're just a 15-20 minute drive from all that Ojochal has to offer, without the high temps. This villa is warm and inviting, located near the end of our road, which offers a bit more privacy, yet still a short walk to the pool, community center and laundry facilities. From this location, the waterfall can be heard most of the year, and the path to begin your hike to the closest waterfall is only a stone’s throw away, taking you no more than 20 minutes. Be sure to take a backpack with juice or wine, and enjoy your lunch there with fresh fruit from our fruit forest and maybe pack a veggie sandwich made straight from our gardens.
There are two more impressive waterfalls to see as well, both within hiking distance. You can arrive at the top of a 300ft waterfall with breathtaking views, or go tour our 150ft waterfall, arriving at the bottom and play underneath the cascading water. There is something about this water that lifts the spirit once submersed … see for yourself. Our Club Bar is open two nights every week, offering food selections for those nights that you'd rather not cook. The Club Bar is open additional nights as occupancy demands.
Enjoy our pool and community center, or play pool and ping pong in our Club Bar.. Oh, and don’t miss The Canopy Zip Lining Tour, right here on site. It truly is one of the best in Costa Rica, lasting over two hours with 9 platforms, 2 rappelling stations, and 2 suspension bridges. But the ending is the best part … that’s a surprise.