Please note the rates are based on bedrooms used calculated at 2 persons, per bedroom...
Most major credit cards - Cash
Balance and schedule of payments can be discussed the property manager or will be detailed under policies tab.
Booking Cancellation Conditions
Cancellation policies can be discussed with the property manager or will be detailed under policies tab.
Security or Damage Deposit
A refundable security/damage deposit will be required by the property manager.
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
This property has no ratings yet.
The following review(s) were provided by the property manager.
This was our 7th. trip to St. Maarten. We love St. Maarten! Unfortunately this was the oldest home we have ever rented. The home requires extensive renovations and should be rated a two star. The photo's are outdated and should not be considered a true reflection of the villa with the exception of the view. The furniture is old and appliances are generally worn out. Broken tiles, rotten hand rails & trellises, old windows and doors. Leaky water taps and zero water pressure. Pool is not heated and the hot tub is pure decoration. TV didn't work but was replaced after we complained. We sent a lengthy email to the owner and property management company with "NO" reply...NONE!. However the clean lady was very nice and looked after our needs without complaint. She is a sweet lady! The maintenance guys were also helpful and friendly. I would definitely "NOT" recommend this property and feel it should be properly represented. Don't be fooled by the pictures! It is very small, tired and OLD!!!
Reviewed On: 2017-01-10
Had a wonderful, relaxing time. The view from the villa never got old.
Reviewed On: 2016-12-15
The villa literally has a "post card" view from all the angles, although pictures don't do any justice when you wake up to this view. Great, quiet, secure location with beautiful Dawn and Oyster Pond beaches just down the hill. Very comfortable with all the amenities, private pool and gazebo alone makes this intimate Caribbean getaway worth a while. I stayed for 10 days with guests visiting for few days and everyone was impressed. Fully equipped, state of the art kitchen will make you want to cook dinner and spend time enjoying a glass of wine in the gazebo (just make sure to use plenty of bugs spray :)). Lenka from local Remax office was very professional and accommodating, and were able to make a 2nd bedroom available on the short notice. Ideal for a couple or two couples who want to relax and enjoy everything island has to offer. You will need a car and don't forget to visit near by BZH Creperie. Looking forward to return soon!
Reviewed On: 2014-12-27
It was a great vacation experience, just as we were anticipating. We had the pleasure of being at the villa for the last day of the regatta, we had the best seat in town, without the crowd and traffic! The staff was very friendly and helpfull. A great site that I would recommend for a romantic get away.
Reviewed On: 2015-03-22
The air conditioning unit in one of the rooms broke twice. Other than that the property was great, well maintained, and the management company did everything possible to fix the air conditioner quickly and did. The location was great and would recommend a stay here to a friend. Replace the unreliable air conditioner with a new one!
Reviewed On: 2016-04-26
My wife and I stayed 8 nights foe our anniversary. Everything was as described and pictured. The kitchen was fully equipped. We really enjoyed having breakfast every morning and taking in the incredible views.<br/>One thing that should be noted. If you have an issue with stairs, be aware that the living area is on the lower area and the bedroom and bathroom are on the upper level. We wish there was a at least a half bath on the lower level. Climbing those stairs got a little old. The only other minor complaint is the proximity of the A/C to the bed. No matter which way you directed the air, it seemed to blow directly on you. All minor issues, Otherwise, we really enjoyed the Villa!
Reviewed On: 2016-06-06
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 27, 2016.
- This owner / manager has completed 1 successful bookings in total for all their properties through Owner Direct.com
- The availability for this property was last updated on Oct 11, 2017
- The rates for this property were last updated on Oct 27, 2016
- This owner's contact information has been verified by Owner Direct and past guests.
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Oyster Pond Accommodations -
Villa Leones is perfectly situated on the top of Oyster Pond Hill. The view is expansive in all directions. From this vantage point, you have spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the nearby islands including St. Barths. Located on Oyster Pond near t. Villa Leones is perfectly situated on the top of Oyster Pond Hill. The view is expansive in all directions. From this vantage point, you have spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the nearby islands including St. Barths. Located on Oyster Pond near the French border, makes both the Dutch and French sides of the island very accessible. All the great restaurants, shops and night life on both sides of the island await you only minutes away.
This spacious 2 story, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is the perfect Caribbean vacation paradise. The apartment has its own private entrance from the main house for maximum privacy. A large private pool with a waterfall is available for the maximum in vacation comfort. A gazebo is located close to the guesthouse. Villa Leones is perfectly equipped and has top quality woodwork with granite kitchen counters and marble in the bathrooms.
If required, an additional bedroom (2nd Bedroom) is available in the main house. This second bedroom is located on the top level (entrance level) of the main house and has the following amenities - queen bed, air conditioning, TV, small refrigerator, stereo set, balcony and bathroom
If renting the one bedroom, the main house will be vacant during your stay where you may enjoy total privacy.