There is ample parking on the property.
2 Outdoor/Open parking stalls with unlimited clearance
1 Unlocked Storage Room
|Toilet||Hair Dryer||Shampoo and Conditioner
|Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)||
|Regular Stall Shower||Sink||Toilet
|Shampoo and Conditioner||Soap / Body Wash||Towels (matching)
|Medium Fridge with Freezer||Coffee Maker||Hot Plate
|Microwave||Oven - Stove||Toaster
|Blender||Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery (matching)||Pots & Pans
|Dish cloths/towels||Dry goods||Garbage bags
|Paper towels & plastic/foil wrap||Basic spices||Tap Water
|Double Sofa-bed/Hide-a-bed||2 Traditional Chairs||Wood Stove
|DVD Player with no movies||Stereo System ||19 inch Flat Screen Television
|TV source is satellite||
Dining and Reading Room (conservatory)
|4 Dining Chairs||2 Sofa/Couches||Round Dining Table
|Wall Bench||Board Games||
|Washer Only||Clothes Drying Rack||Laundry Sink
|Laundry Supplies Provided||
|Charcoal BBQ private to this property.||4 Patio Chairs||Patio Table
Base Occupants 2 - Max Occupants 4
- Last updated on March 06, 2013
All Owner Direct guest reviews posted are verified and confirmed individually by Owner Direct Vacation Rentals staff.
This property has no reviews yet.
- This property owner/manager has been registered with Owner Direct since Oct 13, 2012.
- The availability for this property was last updated on Mar 06, 2013
OwnerDirect.com - Superior Full Service
- You're never alone with Owner Direct. Friendly service coast to coast available every day of the year.
- You immediately know the price for your requested dates/occupants.
- More photos (with descriptive captions) per property.
- Extensive information is provided for every property, always in the same format, to save you time
- We answer all of your questions quickly with our very comprehensive site and responsive customer service.
- We offer a 24 hr grace period for both parties to communicate and confirm all details of a booking.
Web Directories - Our Competitors
- A lot of your time is wasted filling out forms and waiting for replies from multiple vacation rental owners. Many busy owners never reply.
- The price shown always changes, you have to calculate it yourself and often changes once you communicate with the owner.
- Most owners do not take the time to provide complete information on listings, so you waste time having to ask questions and wait for responses.
- In a nutshell, "Web Directories" are cumbersome and time consuming, and if you have a problem, you are on your own.
Enjoy Invigorating Walks Trough the Woods
Admire our Free Range Garranos Horses
Hammock under Orange Trees, for Guestsonly
Romantic Ensuite Bedroom
Traditional Bedroom Window
Cast Iron Heater
Spacious and Cofortable Livingroom - Sofa Bed for 2
Help yourself in the Kitchen - Essential Supllies are Included
What about a Reading Session Next to these Windows?
Have your Meals with Natural Lightning
Appreciate Resevoir Dam Lagoon Carrapatelo, Douro River
Quinta Da bouça is the Ideal Retreat in Connection with Nature
Enjoy the Fruits of our Orchards - we Have Oranges, Lemons, Apples, Plums, Cherries, Figs, Chestnuts...
Portuguese Free Range Garranos Horses
In 16 acres of private property, you can make invigorating walks on the paths and trails through dense forest areas. While appreciating the resevoir dam lagoon Carrapatelo, on the Douro River, you can admire our free range Garrano horses.
You can get to the Upper Douro Valley - the traditional Port Wine region - using the Douro Railway (10 min away). We are next to the mountains of Aboboreira, Montedeiras and Montemuro, close to the municipalities of Marco DE Canaveses, Baião and Cinfães, guests at the guesthouse are always two steps away from invaluable heritage landscaped culture. Porto is one hour away, Guimarães is just 40 minutes away.
Around the guesthouse there is a large garden, perfect for reading a book in the hammock suspended under the orange trees, for playing with children or for preparing a barbecue at the end of the day …
The house is provided daily with freshly baked bread, cheese, coffee, tea, hand-picked fruit, jams and other treats, so you can have breakfast at any time.